We stayed here one evening while visiting the Daintree Rainforest, and I genuinely wish we had stayed longer! Everything about the visit was excellent. The experience of staying in a rainforest was incredible, as I feel asleep hearing the birds calling and the wind going through the trees. (Luckily, the mosquito nets assure that bug bites will NOT be a part of the rainforest experience.) What prompted me to write this review was the staff. Everyone was courteous and extremely helpful. We ate dinner at the restaurant at night as well, and everything was top-notch. I did not utilize any of their spa services, so I won't comment on those here, but overall I have no bad things to say about this place and would recommend to anyone who wants a wonderful evening in the Daintree.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Visualize wandering through the world’s oldest rainforest - The Daintree, 65 million years older than the Amazon. Become immersed in nature; gain a new appreciation for the abundant flora and birdlife around you. Let local Aboriginal guides share knowledge about the plants and animals that the Kuku Yalanji people have been using as medicines, foods and in daily life for 70,000 years. Join us now between two World Heritage Areas, the Rainforests of the Daintree and the Great Barrier Reef. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Agoda, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your Daintree Eco Lodge & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Daintree Eco Lodge And Spa
- Daintree Eco Hotel Daintree Village
- Daintree Eco Lodge & Spa Daintree Region, Australia