Stayed here 29th & 30th October 2012 for a special treat for my birthday. We came here with no expectations and opened ourselves to the indigenous beliefs of the property. There really must be something special in the water here. We felt so at ease with a such a sense of calm that we had never experienced before. It's true there are no TV,s or radios and Internet connection can be poor. If you need that you have come to the wrong place. Rooms are clean and you can open all the windows (all are fully screened) this really makes you feel like you are apart of the rainforest.
A special shout out to Nat, for her friendly service and making my special birthday night memorable....best Expresso Martinis!
Also a big thank you to Lynda in the Wellness centre for introducing me to the joy of a head massage, body scrub and Visy shower. I am coming back for more!
Thanks to all for making our stay special
- Also Known As:
- Daintree Eco Hotel
- Daintree Eco Lodge And Spa
- Daintree Eco Hotel Daintree Village
- Daintree Eco Lodge & Spa Daintree Region, Australia
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Visualize wandering through the world’s oldest rainforest - The Daintree, 65 million years older than the Amazon. Become immersed in nature; gain a new appreciation for the abundant flora and birdlife around you. Let local Aboriginal guides share knowledge about the plants and animals that the Kuku Yalanji people have been using as medicines, foods and in daily life for 70,000 years. Join us now between two World Heritage Areas, the Rainforests of the Daintree and the Great Barrier Reef. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda, Hotels.com, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Venere and Otel so you can book your Daintree Eco Lodge & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.