I went back today for another 3hr spa treatment.
I had previously experienced it 4years ago and remember it as being soooo good which has made me hesitant to return as I didn't think it could be as good. BUT IT WAS.
Lisa was the therapist on today and she was really fantastic, a great touch right from the initial leg and foot massage right through the scrub and Vichy shower to massage and facial.
This is a whole body mind experience and as someone who does bodywork themselves I tend to be ultra critical, but I cannot find anything to criticize I can only recommend it.
At the end there was a huge fruit platter and fresh tea and water. There was also tea and water during the treatment.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Visualize wandering through the world’s oldest rainforest - The Daintree, 65 million years older than the Amazon. Become immersed in nature; gain a new appreciation for the abundant flora and birdlife around you. Let local Aboriginal guides share knowledge about the plants and animals that the Kuku Yalanji people have been using as medicines, foods and in daily life for 70,000 years. Join us now between two World Heritage Areas, the Rainforests of the Daintree and the Great Barrier Reef. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Daintree Eco Lodge & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Daintree Eco Lodge And Spa
- Daintree Eco Hotel Daintree Village
- Daintree Eco Lodge & Spa Daintree Region, Australia