We spent a month in Australia in January and spent time at the Wilderness lodge .When we think back to the whole of our holiday, our time in Daintree has left a long standing impression for many reasons .The staff were so helpful and friendly.The lodges themselves were simple but perfectly comfortable .We totally relaxed and enjoyed living in the rainforest .The sounds and sights of forest life both day but especially at night were quite magical .There are 7 lodges joined via wooden walkways to a central dining area.We ate there each evening and the food was the best we experienced during all our time in Australia. The dining area was lit by candles and torches illuminated the rainforest that surrounded the whole restaurant -totally unforgettable and very romantic . If you love nature and can survive without perfect access to mobile phone coverage and limited Internet access do yourself a favour experience total real relaxation ! We will certainly return to this venue as soon as we possibly can .
- Also Known As:
- Daintree Wilderness Hotel Diwan
- Daintree Wilderness Hotel
- Daintree Wilderness Lodge Cape Tribulation, Daintree Region, Australia
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Your cabin is tucked away with complete privacy and is surrounded by the natural beauty of the rainforest.With only 7 cabins we offer boutique style accommodation with friendly and personalized service.The property also offers an outdoor pool, nature walk and fully licensed restaurant spoiling you with Australian Cuisine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Agoda and Tingo so you can book your Daintree Wilderness Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.