“Friendly Staff until not...” 1 of 5 stars

(07) 4091 1264
Improve this listing
Ranked #11 of 22 Restaurants in Atherton
Atherton, Australia
“Friendly Staff until not...”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2014

I have been to this cafe many times before, the waitress quickly learnt my name which I was very impressed with, I ate at this cafe everyday due to working near by and was a valued customer spending at least $20 or for every day.
One day I ordered a works burger and was given a bacon and egg burger. Fine, mistakes happen but when I asked her to put some meat and salad on... the claws came out. She was rude, and in denial about the incident. When I offered to pay for a beef pattie to go on they tried to hit me 7$ just for the pattie even though I had already paid 17 for the original burger.

This cafe went from my favourite lunch spot to a place I would never set foot in again!

• Visited November 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food

Melbourne, Australia
“Great eggs!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2013

I say very good because although this is a fairly basic 'greasy spoon' type cafe, i had one of the best omelettes I've ever had! Light, fluffy and full of mushrooms! Delicious. Friendly service and a good cuppa. Plus there isn't much else in the area at this time of year!

Visited November 2013
Atherton, Australia
“Fav spot”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2012 via mobile

As a local I love going here for lunch. The decor isn't much but the food is restaurant quality and fresh. Their sandwiches are yum.

Malanda
“THE BEST VALUE AND AWESOME FOOD.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2012

Restuarant Quality and Cafe Quantity. This Cafe is one of those "Best Finds". No prententious window dressings yet the food is amazing, fresh delicious and generous. The coffeee is spot on probably the best in town. The service is lovely. If your in Atherton stop here. Honestly it is the type of place you can talk about afterwards saying " we went to the best little cafe as we travelled through the Tablelands"

• Visited September 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Bognor Regis
“A true hidden gem”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2010

Found this place in Atherton, and was more than pleasantly surprised. May not have the fancy shop frontage or looks, but the quality of food combined with the speed of service and cost makes up for any misgiving the outside may give.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere