18 of us came back to The Castle Inn Hotel for our pre-Christmas Dinner. The room was beautiful, the food faultless and the service as good as in any 5-star London Hotel. They even had a greeting with the name of our organisation on the blackboard in the room. There is plenty of parking and I can't see us going anywhere else in future. Thank you Steve and all your wonderful and friendly staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in rural Sussex, in the shadow of the South Downs, this exceptional family run free house is a joy to behold.In Bramber village (Best kept village in South East England multiple years) The Castle Inn Hotel and Conference Centre sits in magnificent splendour. The front of the Inn is bathed in glorious summer hanging baskets, meticulously cared for.To the rear is an English garden that, quite literally, takes your breath away. Packed with almost every plant imaginable for a garden there are a few surprises in store, such as the Strawberry and Tomato plants that seemingly go unnoticed until their juicy red fruit appears. Tranquillity best describes the atmosphere as you sit back and relax, only to be replaced by awe and wonder as Mr. and Mrs. Swan glide effortlessly passed on the stream, not five feet away, with their half a dozen signets ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your The Castle Inn Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Castle Inn Hotel And Conference Centre
- The Castle Inn Hotel Bramber, West Sussex