“Absolutely Amazing!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Featherstone, United Kingdom
“Absolutely Amazing!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2013

Me and my friend came here for breakfast this weekend, The staff we absolutely amazing and you're made to feel so welcome, I would definitely recommend this place to EVERYONE!

Stevenage, United Kingdom
“CAKE STOP”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2013

Stopped for coffee and cake, milk was heated perfectly, other brands only ever luke warm. Cake was lovely and moist, very friendly staff who were both efficient and polite. Brought glasses of water after the hot drinks, which was no trouble, had a bit of banter with the lady. A very pleasant visit and would definately return when in the area.

southampton
“Dog Friendly Cafe”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2013

This has to be one of the nicest and most welcoming cafes I have ever been in, the lady/owner was so friendly and welcomed our chocolate labrador without hesitation, providing he/she is behaved and dogs are rewarded with a tasty sausage as a special treat!

The coffee was excellent as were the cakes and sandwiches/light lunches that were also on offer. Just off of the main square of Thirsk, well worth a visit with or without a dog.

Also, local people were in there which has to be a good thing. Long may this cafe be in Thirsk a fitting tribute to Mr Alf White (James Herriot) the vet who worked in this town and surrounding area.

Thirsk, United Kingdom
“Simply the best”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2013

We are residents of Thirsk and regularly call in at Bliss which is such a welcoming place with great coffee and food and the best thing of all is that our wonderful Labradoodle Molly is made so welcome and is always given a sausage and a bowl of water. Five star service. Karen G

“Waitress”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2013

My first visit to Thirsk was not the best after missing my bus home, I decided to go for a coffee until the next bus was available,I was greeted with a huge smile by a young blonde lady who think was called Laura,I was seated an service was brilliant I was helped to be sat down as I have problem bending my legs,the staff asked if everything was ok for me and even helped me get back up off my chair,what a great team they were,If I ever visit Thirsk again this will be the reason why,lovely members off staff 5 * service