We stayed two nights in the cottages belonging to The Hoste Arms. They are very well presented with dishwaster/washing machine and stylish decor. We were at a wedding being held in the hotel and were surprised how far away these cottages are located from the venue. There is nothing in the details to suggest that they are not in the grounds of the hotel and we feel this should be emphasised. Apart from this we did enjoy our stay and would recommend the cottages wholeheartedly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the centre of Burnham Market, The Hoste boasts a beauty spa and an award-winning restaurant. Featuring free Wi-Fi and free private parking, this boutique four star hotel is just 2 miles from Norfolk’s sandy beaches.Offering a flat-screen TV and tea and coffee making facilities, the uniquely designed accommodation lies across 6 individual properties. The bathrooms feature luxurious Molton Brown toiletries. Many boast a free-standing bath, pretty terrace, or views over the village green.The Hoste’s sophisticated restaurant serves a modern British menu. For a more informal dining experience, guests can eat in the conservatory, lounge, garden, or bar. Dishes are prepared using locally sourced, seasonal produce. Meals can be complemented with a drink from the extensive wine cellar.Located in the courtyard wing of the 17th century property, The Hoste Beauty Spa offers a range of specialist treatments and a hot tub. Burnham Market is surrounded by acclaimed nature reserves, picturesque villages, and historic market towns. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your The Hoste reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hoste Arms Hotel Burnham Market
- The Hoste Burnham Market, Norfolk