“Great choice” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
“Great choice”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2014

Stopped in for lunch whilst on holiday with my family. Enjoyed paninis and an assortment of drinks and cakes. I recommend the hot apple drink and scones - delicious! Relaxed atmosphere, clean, quality cafe, serving good food.

Glossop, United Kingdom
“Great coffee- service a bit flat”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2014

Called in for a coffee and ordered at the counter. A wait of some minutes before my drink was ready and then was shouted back to the counter. I didn't find that very relaxing and the atmosphere was also less than laid back due to over loud and unpleasant background music. Got a super cup of Illy coffee which I enjoyed while reading, but no one came near for nearly an hour, either to clear mine or neighboring tables or to see if I wanted another cup. Great coffee let down by poor service.

Marple, United Kingdom
“Fantastic Range Of Loose Tea”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2014

I am very excited to come across the place I had to join trip advisor just to say I love it!! As I am not a massive coffee fan they have a massive range of loose tea and healthy food. Greek salad was pretty amazing!! I meet up with my friend often in Glossop and this will be our new place to meet for our relaxing girly lunch

• Visited July 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Glossop, United Kingdom
“Nice Atmosphere”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2014

This was my second visit to Revive this time was much better. Was very warm when we arrived but asked staff to put aircon on - they did and found the 2 younger girls we chatted to very pleasant and also gave us some free tasters :) The menu is very big and a little confusing but ended up with the Greek salad and a soup had to wait a little while as they was busy but was very good. Would recommend

• Visited July 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Manchester, United Kingdom
“refreshed and revived”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2014

Today I revisited Revive Coffee and was pleasantly surprised at range of quality food and drinks available, the staff are friendly the service was very good. Well worth a visit, I will be a regular visitor.

• Visited June 2014