A very comfortable, family-run hotel with excellent food. The staff were very friendly. The dishes were original with novel combinations, attractively presented. Etwall is an attractive village and very easy to get to off the A50, but happily by-passed. There is parking at the hotel. The bar stocked a couple of good real ales. I'd certainly stay in the Blenheim House if visiting the Derby area again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Blenheim House Hotel consists of two lovingly restored 17th Century buildings. It now adopts a contemporary restaurant and bar. The Blenheim is perfectly situated and comes highly recommended for and by Toyota, JCB, Rolls Royce, Repton School and many more local businesses and attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Blenheim House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blenheim House Hotel Etwall
- Blenheim House Etwall, Derbyshire