Overnight stay at the Radisson Blu prior to catching an early morning flight to Tenerife. As airport hotels go this is of an excellent standard, the rooms and bathrooms are modern and large, I liked the fact that were were able to find space for two cases without them being in the way all the time. There is a good sized lobby with a bar and and plenty of seats. Food is available in the bar area but we chose to eat in the restaurant where we found a good choice of dishes at a reasonable price. What particularly impressed me about this hotel were the staff who seemed to have a genuine desire to ensure we had a pleasant stay. Of particular note was the night porter/shuttle driver he picked up our cases from the room and we did not have to touch then again util he dropped us off at the terminal where he insisted we wait while he found us a trolley. If we travel from East Midlands again I will definitely use the Radisson Blu again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- ***LUXURIOUS NEW RADISSON BLU HOTEL - EAST MIDLANDS AIRPORT****** NOW OPEN!! Offering easy access to East Midlands Airport the new Radisson Blu Hotel is an excellent base for the discerning traveller. Stylish rooms and a first-class conference centre are offered alongside extensive dining options and excellent leisure facilities making it the preferred place to stay for business and leisure guests alike. Rooms: The hotel’s 218 contemporary guest rooms are tastefully and stylishly designed with luxury and comfort in mind. With a selection of standard rooms, business class rooms and suites attention to detail is evident throughout. All rooms feature air conditioning, tea and coffee making facilities along with 38 inch flat screen televisions and free high speed internet access. Business class rooms and Suites feature extra amenities such as Nespresso® coffee machines and free movies. Dining: With an extensive brasserie style menu providing international cuisine choice will be paramount. Guests will be offered a variety of dishes and can choose to dine in the restaurant, lounge or bar. The Radisson Blu East Midlands Airport considers breakfast to be the most important meal of the day and offers a Super Breakfast concept which includes a large range of continental and English options to satisfy all tastes. Meetings & Events: Combining state of the art meeting facilities with an excellent convenient location for business travellers or local businesses the Radisson Blu East Midlands Airport is already a sought after conference venue. Ideal for hosting events ranging from international conferences to intimate banquets the hotel’s 9 flexible meeting rooms can cater for 400 delegates in the largest suite. Services: Guests can enjoy the facilities of the onsite gym with all the latest high tech equipment. The swimming pool and spa area will provide relaxation after a hectic day. Free High speed internet access will be available throughout the hotel, outdoor parking, 24 hour room service and guest laundry service. Location: Offering prime location minutes from East Midlands Airport the Radisson Blu Hotel is in the heart of the East Midlands. The nearby M1 and M42 Motorways create easy access to local cities such as Derby, Nottingham and Leicester. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, LateRooms, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Radisson Blu Hotel, East Midlands Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Radisson Blu Hotel, East Midlands Airport Hotel Castle Donington
- Radisson Blu Hotel, East Midlands Airport Castle Donington, United Kingdom