“Great tasty curry” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Derby
“Great tasty curry”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2013

Ate here for a birthday meal.
Staff are very nice and accommodating, and the food is very nice and quick in coming out.
House red wine is very good too!
Great value for money too.

• Visited July 2013

85% Recommend
Burton upon Trent
“Great evening at the Rose of Bengal”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2013

Booked for a party of twelve, before Download weekend. We turned up at 8pm as booked and were met with a friendly greeting and seated in a spacious area. We were able to order drinks whilst browsing the menu, and although we had a large party, the food came out together and the service all night was superb. No one was left waiting for anything.
The food was wonderful, and we all agreed how much we enjoyed our evening. I have eaten at The Rose of Bengal twice now and would happily recommend to any of my friend's..
A great evening!!

• Visited June 2013
Derby, United Kingdom
“TEN OUT OF TEN”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

I have been going to the rose of begal for some ten years. I lived in Castle Donington for some years and now live in Melbourne but still travel with friends or family to enjoy exellent food and delightfull hospitality. In my mind, "Forget the Rest", if possible I would give them 11 OUT OF 10. T.E.

Visited May 2013
Derby, United Kingdom
“Rose of Bengal”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

I've been going to the Rose for the past 15 years and have never had a problem with the food, its always been fantastic. I've tried the other 2 Indian resturants in the village but I always end up back at the Rose as I feel that you can't beat it. My 8 year old daughter also loves it and would often say "can we go to the Rose tonight". All in all its the best Indian around whether it be a take away or a sit down you can't fault it.

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Brilliant food excellent service! Best of the three!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2013 via mobile

We have been coming to this restaurant for a few years now, we are not local to the area so we tend to visit all the restaurants in the area.

However we have found that this restaurant has always provided us with the best and most genuine service not to mention that the food is always ALWAYS outstanding and cooked to perfection!
The The Staff are very Friendly and very attentive.

over all a great experience, brilliant service and excellent food. Recommended out of the three! Need I say more.

We will be back!