“a really good meal” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Farnham, United Kingdom
“a really good meal”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2014

Tasty, good variety and choice, excellent prompt service, good prices and character. I would definitely go back there again.

Visited March 2014

Burton upon Trent, United Kingdom
“A hidden gem in the centre of Ashbourne”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2014

This was my first experience of traditional Thai food but it certainly will not be my last. The staff were delightful and although the surroundings can only be described as quirky, it is very comfortable and is probably best described as intimate.
I was not sure what to expect from traditional Thai food, but the taste and textures that I experience were beyond my wildest expectations and I shall certainly return to explore the extensive menu further. Thank you for a lovely evening.

• Visited March 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Bit expensive for the quality of ingredients.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2014

I LOVE thai food and have probably been spoiled by having it in various towns cities and countries including Thailand. I was a bit disappointed I have to say. Its a shame because the food was nice and the service and atmosphere were lovely.

• Visited October 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Farnham, United Kingdom
“excellent food, average value”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2014

exceeded my expectations. staff were friendly and food was served promptly. not too hot/spicy. mind your head though, some low sloping ceilings.

• Visited March 2014
Spalding, United Kingdom
“Spectacular meal”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2014

My boyfriend and I recently visited the basement for a delayed Valentine’s Day meal and we were so pleased we did! Very much a hidden gem as you could quite easily walk past it if you didn't know it was there. We booked in advance and we have been before and knew it's quite a small restaurant. We were given a warm welcome and shown to our seats, a very intimate little place. Our drinks came right away (the house wine was particularly nice) and the service was prompt and friendly, we ordered starters and mains and prawn crackers while we waited which were lovely. When the starters came it was obvious they where freshly prepared as they where steaming hot which was torture having to wait for them to cool before we could enjoy them! The mains were absolutely phenomenal, I cannot speak highly enough of the duck in red wine it was exceptional. However having never been to Thailand I cannot comment on the authenticity but speaking as a food lover it was brilliant. The bill wasn't bad considering we both had 2 courses and 5 drinks between us. Will be going back again and again had a thoroughly wonderful evening.

• Visited February 2014