“Not to be missed” 5 of 5 stars

Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
“Not to be missed”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013 via mobile

Came in tuesdsy lunch for a bite to eat, the staff were friendly and the place warm and inviting, I had the chilli nachos, and must say it was the best chilli I have had anywhere.
I even had a little room desert. I will definitely be going back for more

78% Recommend
“Fantastic food, great staff and a brillant atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2013 via mobile

Visited the bar for an evening meal on a Friday, I had a mixed grill which was cooked to perfection and my gf had the sizzling fajitas which were pretty awesome! The staff knew wine list well, and we're very polite and well mannered. I ask the young barman where else to vist in Ashbourne that evening and he mentioned their downstairs bar had a dj and karaoke that Friday evening, we went downstairs when we finished our meal, the dj started about 8ish and in all honesty we had one of the best nights in a long time! The bar staff were charismatic, and the music was great... All in all a great night will defiantly be back soon!

“Mothers day”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2013 via mobile

On Mother's Day I visited the bridge and was very pleased with the service and food. The Sunday lunch was absolutely delicious with plenty of choice. The staff were friendly and attentive. Will definitely be going back!

Manchester, United Kingdom
“We're closed for food”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2013 via mobile

Have just been to this bar / restaurant and sat at out table selected what we wanted from the menu (every table had a menu). When I went to the bar with a menu in hand the barmaid saw us and carried on serving another couple. The batman came back and said yes please. I said can I order food (it was 3pm on a Saturday) sorry we've stopped serving food! Given that it advertises 11am to 11pm and 2/3rds is assigned to being a restaurant I was disgusted. There are no signs saying differing food times well we all went out of ashbourne as no where is open and spent our money elsewhere. I will never return

Ilkeston
“great food, great service and well worth a visit.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2013

We went for a lunch on a Friday, there were many local people eating in the place, always a good sign for me. The attention we received was very good and welcoming, after a latte to warm us up, we each ordered a dish of the menu. The food arrived promptly and was generous in portion and excellently presented and tasted every bit as good as it looked. The Fajitas I had were some of the best I have ever eaten (and I have been fortunate with my work to have eaten many of these dishes on 3 continents) We then had some cheese and biscuits to finish and these were overwhelmingly generous and the 3 cheeses were so fresh and tasty. They have many options for gluten free and families and children are welcomed. Go try it yourself you won't regret it.

• Visited February 2013