“Dear o dear not good” 1 of 5 stars

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
“Dear o dear not good”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2013

When you cant even get bolognaise right its not good. The spagetti tasted like it had been sat in water. Both mine and my husbands guts were not good the next day. We eat out alot and in my opinion this is a pretend iltalian. Atmosphere was nil how disappointing but wont be going again.

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food

Melbourne, Australia
“Cheap & delicious”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2013

My partner & I were staying in Lakeside and had a craving for pasta. We decided to try Rossini which was 15mins drive away. We were nit disappointed. The girls were lovely and accommodating. We had dough balls to start (delish) and pasta for main. The portions were huge! We were completely stuffed. Food & drinks came in at £30 which was great value.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Barrow-in-Furness, United Kingdom
“such a disapointment”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2013

We booked a table for our family of five.My children ordered from the menu, myself and my husband ordered from the 'early bird' menu. I'm afraid to say that the starters (mine in particularly) which was the stuffed garlic mushrooms, turned out to be a very small singular field mushroom- hardly a mouthful! which wasn't a great start!
For the mains (Lasagne and Spaghetti & meatballs) The spaghetti came with four tiny matballs acompanied by an extremely watery and bland sauce.
My lasagne was so bland and the pasta was so overcooked not to mention the grissly mince, that i had no option but to send it back to the kitchen.
However, the waiter did offer me an alternative but by then i was so dissappointed that i declined due to the fact that there was an unreasonable wait between my children and us receiving our mains.
It certainly wasn't a positive dining experience.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
“Lovely food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2013

We arrived when they were very busy. But after a very short wait a table was cleaned and we had a lovely diner. The pasta is very good.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Brisbane, Australia
“Great Food and Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2013

My partner and I went to this restaurant recently whilst visiting Ulverston from Australia. We were most impressed with the menu choices available and how reasonable the prices were. My partner had the Bolognese Parmigiana whilst I had the chicken and bacon pasta bake. Both were generous portion sizes and absolutely delicious.
The young man who served us was polite and helpful and the food arrived promptly.
We will definitely be going back next time we are in the UK.

• Visited July 2013