We timed our Wansfell walk so we could stop here for lunch. It wasn't busy so we were surprised how long we had to wait for sandwiches. They were delicious with lovely fresh bread but once you sit that long it is an effort to get going again!
- Also Known As:
- The Mortal Man Hotel Troutbeck
- The Mortal Man Hotel
- The Mortal Man Troutbeck, Lake District
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beneath the rugged fells of Troutbeck Valley, just outside Windermere and Ambleside in the English Lake District, lies The Mortal Man. An established traditional Lake District Inn since 1689, it resides over the wonderous panoramic views of Lakeland mountains that have captivated the great minds through the centuries. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your The Mortal Man reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.