“5 STAR INDIAN!!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Delivery, Late Night, Reservations
Warrington, United Kingdom
“5 STAR INDIAN!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2014

Had an amazing evening with my friends, the food was absolutely lovely plus the £9.95 offer was on! The staffs were really friendly, I would say excellent service! Anddd we got the chance to meet the chef :)

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Widnes, United Kingdom
“Poor customer service, bland food. Avoid.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2014 via mobile

I'd eaten here many years ago and not thought that much of the place. On the recommendation of others, decided to give it another try. Wish I hadn't bothered. Staff were slow and uninterested, failing to get a simple drinks order of 4 cobras wrong and when corrected we were looked at as if it were our fault. On recieving our starters I noticed a hair on the plate, I discreetly called the waiter over and informed him. He apologised and I was given a fresh starter. However, the waiter that served said starter stood there and loudly declared twice that their chef had short hair and it couldn't possibly be his. I stated that I knew it didn't belong to myself as on trying to remove it I realised it was actually underneath the food (which had only just been put on the table) He walked away saying very loudly that it was a "female hair." Found this to be disgusting behaviour and caused a terrible atmosphere. We opted for the set menu, which would be good value for money if the main wasn't so bland. The service overall was unfriendly and extremely slow, made worse as we were only one of 3/4 tables in the place at any one time. We had to ask twice for the bill. Even after one member of the party had walked over to the bar to request it, there was no immediate rush to give it to us. Safe to say we didn't leave a tip. Friendliness and manners cost nothing. Certainly won't be returning.

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
liverpool
“Perfect Valentines night, a truely Excellent night.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2014

After booking a a valentines meal at the Desi restaurant I was very happy that we were able to book a table a few days before Valentines day. My family have ate here since 2008 and have always spoke highly of the food and service. Myself and now, fiancé could not of wished for a better experience on our special day. Thank you so much . Highly recommended.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Great food and great staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2014

Awesome food as always. Great staff always come over to chat and say hello. They often remember what dishes and drinks you had even if it was several weeks or months since your last visit! Highly recommended.

Thefixer1
“POOR SERVICE”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2014

Well after eating here for years we havnt been for a while but decided to go last night, i booked a table on line but had to email again for confirmtion which read "your booking is confirmed" so we turned up ten minutes early and they seemed not to know about my booking but seated us anyway, whilst looking at the menu i was constantly trying to get a waiters attention to order drinks, eventually we got drinks but drank them waiting to order, so we ordered food and more drinks a quarter of an hour later no food not even a drink so i called the waiter over and he blamed the bar but ran off and returned with the drinks, i said ok so any chance of some food, he said i will check how long it will be and off he went, he passed me at least 5 times after this seemingly avoiding eye contact, so once we had been there for around an hour and a half we stood up and walked out, i said to the waiter im sorry but we are not waiting any longer and he said its comign now, we left and will never return, we went and got a takeaway for a fraction of the cost.

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere