Stayed here for three nights in August on a special promotional deal, £75 for three nights including continental braekfast. How cheap can you get. Nice Pub with friendly atmosphere and some decent cask ales. Food was of a good quality and not overpriced and the service was prompt and friendly.
Rooms were in an annexe, twin with ensuite bathroom, flat screen tv and tea/coffee facilities. Very clean newly decorated. Exceptional value, you'd be lucky to get a B & B in blackpool for this money!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bears Head is conveniently located just off J17 of the M6 and not far from Holmes Chapel. The hotel is convenient for Knutsford and Crewe. Each of our 25 rooms has a refreshing shower, a desk to work at, Wifi in every room, telephone and modem services, tea and coffee making facilities, flat screen digital TV and a comfortable bed. Breakfast is a complimentary continental buffet, however there is a cooked breakfast available and an additional charge and is served in the Bears Head Vintage Inn next door. We are coveniently positioned for attactions such as Alton Towers,Joderal Bank and also Chester Zoo. We are also within a short journey of Manchester International Airport and for shopping trips to the Trafford Centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, LateRooms and Odigeo so you can book your Innkeeper's Lodge Sandbach Homes Chapel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bears Head Innkeepers Hotel Sandbach
- Innkeeper's Lodge Sandbach Homes Chapel Cheshire, England