“Excellent Food. A Little Gem” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
York, United Kingdom
“Excellent Food. A Little Gem”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2013

We were staying at the Premier Inn (about 1/4 mile away) and need an alternative for an evening meal. What a find. Super menu - really spoilt for choice and at sensible prices.
Food was outstanding with very good presentation.
Host and service attentive yet discreet
Would throughly recommend

• Visited February 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Middlewich, United Kingdom
“Simply outstanding”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2013

I have visited many italians all the big ones in chester, manchester and Liverpool. For me Tuturcini is my favourite little gem, service, food, hosts are all outstanding. I would definitely highly recommend to anyone.

Northwich, United Kingdom
“fantastic Italian food!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2013

I went with friends for my birthday atmosphere great service excellent and food amazing!! nicest italian iv'e visited in a long time!!! :)

“Dinner with friends”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2013 via mobile

My friends were over from Holland and asked me out for dinner. We have eaten here many times and the food was excellent.

Good value food and a great atmosphere

Llandudno, United Kingdom
“Not to be missed.....”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2013

We were staying at premier inn south and couldn't get a table in the adjacent restaurant when I remembered a comment left on Trip Advisor about this Italian. We found the number and called to see if they had any tables, which luckily they did. It was about a 15 minute walk from the hotel and it was well worth it. We were met by the Manager John, who was fantastic. The decor is top class with soft music playing in the background. nothing was too much trouble, even down to John noticing that we were sharing reading glasses to read the menu, he promptly bought over a pair they keep for this very occasion. I ordered steak diana and John told me how the chef liked to cook it, so I went with his knowledge and it was superb, my husband ordered pizza and that too was excellent. The service here is top class but also very friendly, we like to have a laugh and a bit if banter when we go out and John was brilliant, making the whole evening very enjoyable with top class food. Whether you are local to the area or staying there as we were you need to give this place a try, you won't be disappointed.