Myself and family stayed for 2nights in a family room it was we presented and clean all beds were tested to with in a hair of there life as my to kids saw 3 beds as a jumping gym the minuete they thought they could get away with it. The bathroom was clean and had all that was required w/c, sink and bath/shower combo as well as a heated towel rail and the one thing that was great for us was the light above the mirror as we left this on at night for the kids as when the bathrooms main light is on so is the fan.
All the staff were fantastic helping with as much as they could getting us a fan for our room as it was rather warm and allowing us to store 4 fresh button holes in there staff fridge. Aswell as interacting with the kids ever time we passed through.
Only tiny con is that the tv was a bit dated but i was not there to watch tv
As for food the breakfast was in the blue cap restraunt next door about 2 meters away from hotels main door there was cooked to order hot food aswell as a varied selection of other food toast, yoghurts, fresh friut, crumpert, muffins, dried fruits and seeds as well as many diffrent types of tea and friut juices and coffee.
We also ate here on our first night there was 4 adults and 2 kids the servers were geat all smiles and laughting with all the tables it was a busy night but we were not kept waiting for our food any longer that i would expect. The menu had everthing on it includeing PASTA dishes (large printed menu was not new and there were specials on the board).
The kids had a good choice aswell.
Now for price well 3 of us had 3 courses and the other had 2 both kids had 2 courses and there was around of drinks aswell and splitting the bill with 6 of us came to £15 a head all food was great and the only thing left on the plate was some fish batter as the cod was massive and very filling :-)
All in all a great little trip
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Northwich Sandiway is a quiet,friendly hotel with ample complimentary parking located off the A556, linking Manchester and Chester. Situated next to the Bluecap public house & restaurant in the heart of the rolling Cheshire countryside, just twelve miles from historical Chester, four miles from Oulton Park race circuit and a stones throw away from peaceful country walks. Within easy reach of the towns of Northwich, Winsford and Warrington enjoying excellent access to the M6 and M56 motorways making it perfect for business and leisure guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Premier Inn, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Premier Inn Northwich - Sandiway reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Northwich (Sandiway) Hotel Northwich
- Premier Inn Northwich - Sandiway Cheshire