“Great!!” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Nantwich
Certificate of Excellence 2014
“Great!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2014 via mobile

Great food great choice great price!! Breakfast was fantastic!!! The hotel was great lovely beer garden outside the staff were friendly and accommodating rooms were spotless!!! Will be back as close to Alton towers

• Stayed July 2013
nantwichpi, Manager at Premier Inn Crewe/Nantwich, responded to this review, February 28, 2014
Good Afternoon I would like thank you for taking the time to write a review after your recent stay with us and I am glad that you found everything to your liking in our newly refurbished hotal and the adjacent Peacock restaurant I will pass on your feedback to them. Thank you once again and I look forward to welcoming you to stay with us again in the future.
Operations Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
Wareham, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2014

Our stay at Crewe/Nantwich was great. Rooms large - as was the bed which was very comfortable. There was plenty of storage - and electric points! Bathroom was good and shower hot.
Food in the Peacock next door was excellent and hot food really hot and well presented. Recommend.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with premierinn.com

nantwichpi, Manager at Premier Inn Crewe/Nantwich, responded to this review, February 18, 2014
Good Afternoon
I would like to thank you for taking the time to write a review after your recent stay with us, I am pleased to hear that you found everything to your liking in our newly refurbished hotel. I have passed on your excellent feedback to The Peacock Restaurant adjacent to us.
I look forward to welcoming you to stay with us again in the future.
Operations Manager.
Sheffield
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2014

Very cheap and decent location.

Stayed here a couple of times and never had a problem yet, it's basic but that's why I only paid £29.

The one thing I always like is a good nights sleep and that what I always get here.

Room Tip: Family room are best.
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
Good Afternoon
I would like to thankyou for taking the time to write a review after your recent stay with us. I am pleased that you found everything in our newly refurbished hotel to your liking and that you slept well in your new Premier Inn bed.
I look forward to welcoming you to stay with us again in the future.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2014 via mobile

I stayed here for one night in the middle of January,I went over to visit old school friends as I lived in Nantwich until I was 19 .The accommodation was very nice .I'm not sure when it was refurbished but it looked like new,extremely clean and I felt very comfortable there.I payed £29 for the room which was good value even though it is a double room.It's a shame they didn't have single rooms as I travel there on my own ,for pleasure and on principle would not pay their most expensive prices as they are too high for just me and the prices don't include breakfast.I did look at their prices for my next visit over in 2 weeks but just for myself for the 2 nights is was going to cost nearly £130 .Luckily I have booked into the Premier Inn in Coppenhall for the same 2 nights for £58 .Just hope it's as nice there...I can't comment on the food in the Peacock as I didn't eat there.It is conveniently situated just outside Nantwich on the main road leading to Crewe .Definitely good value for couples and singles only if they have a good offer on.

Stayed January 2014, traveled with friends
Good Afternoon
I would like to thank you for taking the time to write a review after your recent stay with us. I am pleased that you were pleased with our newly refurbished hotel and found everything to your liking.
Our Premier Offers are released regularly onto our website and it is always worth checking in advance if any are available, Our sister site Crewe West is also an exellent place to stay and I am sure that you will not be disapointed with your visit.
Crewe, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2014

do you need to treat the girlfriend of wife you wont be making a mistake here, its value for money,clean,friendly and newly designed.i wanted to treat my wife but on as little money as pos as she looks after the pennies as times are so hard well i found this place and for one night it cost £29 never have i had so much luxury and so close to nantwich and chester

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with premierinn.com

nantwichpi, Manager at Premier Inn Crewe/Nantwich, responded to this review, February 6, 2014
Good Afternoon
I would liek to thank you for taking the time to write a review after your recent stay with us. I am so pleased that you found our newly refurbished rooms to your liking and I look forward to welcoming you to stay with us again in the future.
Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2014

We stayed here for two nights from 24th Jan.
We had tonnes of luggage, and the receptionist kindly offered her help.
Our room was huge, warm and clean. The bed was very comfy. Bathroom was clean too.
We didn't have breakfast.
We would happily stay again.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
Good Morning
I would like to thankyou for taking the time to write a review after your recent stay with us and I am pleased that you found the Premier Inn to your liking and had a comfortable clean stay with us in our newly refurbished hotel.
Thankyou once again for taking the time to write a review and we look forward to welcoming you back to stay with us again in the future.
Carlisle, United Kingdom
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2014

No complaints at all about the premier inn but food service is run by a separate company.......and the breakfast at the adjacent peacock inn was shameful
One waitress doing everything.....buffet element had virtually run out of most things except cereal (but had to ask for more milk) had to constantly ask for cups,plates,juices etc to be restocked. food portions were skimpy, the bacon was lovely but the sausages were cheap and the mushrooms tinned, 35 minute wait between arriving and waitress finally getting our order and then a 30 minute wait for the food to arrive ......there was a staff meeting going on in an adjacent room but nobody came to help and not one table was cleared until well after service had finished. If you want pub grub on a night go for the 2 for £10 anything else isn't wort the extra extra expense

Room Tip: We were on the front and had no problems and a decent sized family room ....I would have liked a big...
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled with friends
Good Morning
I would like to thankyou for taking the time to write a review after your recent stay with us and I am pleased that you found the Premier Inn to your liking and had a comfortable clean stay with us. With regard to the adjacent Peacock Restaurant could I please ask you to voice your opinion directly to myself at operationsmanager.crewenantwich@whitbread.com, on receipt of your e mail I will personally direct it to the correct people with the ability to deal with these issues. Thankyou for your time
Operations Manager

Been to Premier Inn Crewe/Nantwich? Share your experiences!