“Best Curry” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Basmati

Basmati
Railway Station Building, | Pillory Street, Nantwich, CW5 5SS, Nantwich CW5 5SS, England
01270620600
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Delivery, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Delivery, Late Night
“Best Curry”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2013 via mobile

Always a great curry and friendly staff. Best Indian in Nantwich and never had a bad meal yet. I can highly recommend the chicken tikka madras in the 5 course deal

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

92% Recommend
Nantwich
“Indian cuisine, at its finest.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2013

My mate and I went here after hearing our friends boasting about the excellent food and service they had received. It was my first time and I have to say that it was excellent. My mate, who is a vegetarian, had a bombay potato (main dish) with onion fried rice. He was extremely pleased with the results of this and couldn't fault it. I had a Tanzil Special, quite the lamb fan, and the ginger and assortment of spices just blended beautifully with my naan bread. The service was excellent; the waiters were attentive and also very comedic which made the night much more fun and easy going.

Have to say the bill was quite low and I thoroughly enjoyed my night. Thanks to the guys at Basmati.

Should be back soon. Recommend anyone who likes a good curry or fine cuisine.

“Very impressed”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2013

We had our first visit to Basmati last night and couldn't have been more pleased. The interior is great, clean modern and stylish. We were greeted by friendly staff who were excellent throughout the evening. Service was faultless with drinks arriving quickly and food in good time. Everything we ordered was fresh and delicious and unlike some Indian restaurants in the area the meat was clearly high standard and tender. It is a pity for them that the location isn't slightly better to catch more passing trade. An overall great experience and we will be returning again.

“Yum!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2013

We had a takeaway from Basmati this evening as we didn't have a babysitter to allow us to go to the actual restaurant and it was divine!
I had heard excellent reviews about Basmati since it has reopened and I was not disappointed. The staff on the phone were friendly and helpful, delivery was prompt and efficient, food was gorgeous - large portions, fresh and tasty with extra poppadoms and a honey chicken kebab thrown in for free.
I can't wait until we can get a babysitter to go in and have a meal at the actual restaurant, based on the takeaway situation it will be great.

Nantwich, United Kingdom
“update 15th august 2013”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2013

just eaten here with our Spanish visitor and cannot fault it. Had the five course menu at £8.95 and it was excellent, doggy bag was given without any fuss for the left overs. Service brilliant , food excellent and toilet facilities first class. With drinks three of us stuffed ourselves foe less than £40 pounds