“A lovely place to stop and eat.” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Coffee Shop
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Manchester, United Kingdom
“A lovely place to stop and eat.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2013

I came across this lovely café while visiting Nantwich and decided to pop in to see what they offered in the way of refreshments.
I was warmly greeted by a member of staff and decided to have a wander around the establishment to see what it had to offer. There is a lovely area outside to eat, but I decided to eat on the first floor. It is beautifully set out and welcoming.
It is primarily a creperie /ice cream parlour/sweet shop, so the selection of savoury food available is not extensive. However, I sat down at a table and my order was taken by a very friendly gentleman. I decided to order the Thai vegetable soup for my lunch at the cost of £3.95, having first checked that it wasn't too spicy. I needn't have worried. The soup arrived with a ciabatta roll and butter. It was absolutely delicious, and I thoroughly enjoyed it.
I was accompanied by a very young child who was also made to feel very welcome.
Would I come again? Most definitely. :-) Hopefully on a regular basis.
(On the second floor there is a craft room where children and adults can enjoy arts and crafts activities.)
What makes this place extra special is that all the profits go to the local hospice, St Luke's, but don't be misled in thinking it's anything like a charity shop!

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Willaston
“Yummy yummy!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2013 via mobile

This little cafe/creperie is brilliant - nothing like it nearby. The fact it's all for charity is a bonus! They tried to offer us a free cup of tea each as they had forgotten to turn on the machine for the pancakes so we had to wait only a short time - obviously we refused and insisted we pay! Can't wait to go back this weekend for brunch!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Nantwich, United Kingdom
“nice place for breakfast!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2013

nice place for lunch or breakfast, good quality pancakes with choice of toppings served with cream and ice cream - and its for charity - so its guilt free! what more could you want! :-)

• Visited February 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
cheshire uk
“Would go everyday if we could!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2013

A fantastic little cafe, best in Nantwich. Mainly for crepes but also offering other foods. The staff are amazing, very friendly and helpful. We've been in a few time now and every single time we've come away happy. Beautiful upstairs, very relaxed atmosphere. Can't recommend it more

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere