We were booked into The Rookery as a gift for our 30th Wedding Anniversary from our children before flying to the Maldives.
This hotel is excellent from the moment you drive into the beautiful grounds you just know you are in for a treat.
Check in was very friendly and super quick,we had been given a upgrade to the February Suite,Daniel showed us to our suite which was amazing,it was beautifully decorated,a huge bed,bathrobes and slippers,tv and two comfy chairs and fabulous views.
On the table a lovely surprize a chilled bottle of champane,a box of chocolates and a hand written card wishing us a Happy Anniversay a lovely touch we thought.
The bathroom was huge with a very large shower,his and her sinks and best of all a roll top bath.The window was so big that whilst you lay in the bath you had lovely views of the countryside.
We went to have a look around, the grounds are lovely,the hotel itself is beautiful,huge stained glass windows whilst walking down the stairway.
We saw from the outside a lovely table through the window all set for dinner and thought that would be a lovely table to have dinner tonight.
We walked over to the Spa and spent a lovely afternoon relaxing in the pool and the jacuzzi,we left feeling very relaxed
Our children had booked us in for evening dinner yes totally spoilt we were...which was amazing
On returning to the room the receptionist rang to ask was all well, we said we had evening meal booked would we be able to book a table near the window she said it was no problem.
Well we went down to have Evening Dinner and were very happy to say we had the table we had saw earlier in the day such a beautiful setting.
Evening Dinner itself was amazing from start to finish the food and service was outstanding,it was lovely to sit and enjoy dinner whilst watching the rabbits bobbing around the grounds.
We had a really goodnights sleep the bed was very comfortable.
Breakfast was lovely,loads of items to choose from fresh fruits,cereals,breads,meats,and a cooked breakfast which you order,all very enjoyable.
Check out was very quick,and all done with a smile.
Would we go back you bet we would,this is one of the best hotels we have stayed in.
May we take this opportunity to say a huge Thank you to all the staff for making our Anniversay so special..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rookery Hall Hotel and Spa was awarded 4 AA red stars in 2013 and retained these in 2014.The hotel was also awarded Hotel Restaurant of the Year 2011/12 and 13 at the Nantwich Food Festival but also won the Excellance in Customer Care award 2013 with the South Cheshire Chamber of Commerce. Built in 1816 , Rookery Hall Hotel and Spa is a four AA red star Grade II listed property situated close to Nantwich, Cheshire. The hotel is part of Hand Picked Hotels and is set in 38 acres of private grounds offering 70 well-appointed bedrooms and a 2 AA Rosette fine dining restaurant. Rookery Hall offers well-appointed bedrooms with 39 executive and double deluxe bedrooms with features such as air conditioning, multi experience rain showers , televisions in bathrooms, larger bedroom spaces many with wonderful views over the Cheshire planes. The Spa, awarded the prestigious maximum five bubbles by the Good Spa Guide and winner of 'Residential Spa of the Year' at the 2013 Professional Beauty Awards and nominated again for the 2014 award, is set adjacent to the main hotel and offers a variety of luxurious treatments. The Spa offers seven treatment rooms,manicure and pedicure suite, Rasul mud therapy chamber, waterwall sensory relaxation room, glass roofed 17 metre indoor swimming pool, fully-equipped gym, fitness studio offering over 35 classes per week and a modern Cafe Bar. Rookery Hall's spa is recognised as one of the top residential spas in the country and offers a full range of spa treatments by expert therapists using the Elemis product house.Rookery Hall is the recipient of numerous prestigious awards and is the current holder of Hotel of the Year within the Hand Picked Hotels collection of 20 properties.Conveniently located 15 minutes away from the M6, Rookery Hall is within easy reach of Chester and Manchester and the medieval town of Nantwich, just 5 minutes away. Crewe station which connects via high-speed train to London and Manchester is also just a short drive away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Rookery Hall Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rookery Hall Hotel Nantwich
- Rookery Hall Hotel And Spa
- Rookery Hall Hotel & Spa Nantwich, Cheshire