My husband and I have visited Rookery on a number of occasions and it never fails to deliver. I've reviewed this hotel before because its my treat of choice but this time was even better than before. The meal was absolutely incredible. We both had scallops to start - stunning! I had beef medallion and my husband had lamb for our mains. Both dishes were absolutely beautiful! Perfectly balanced and seasoned to perfection! I had rhubarb crumble soufflé for desert (never had it before), again, absolutely delicious. My husband had cheese board (5 choices of cheeses) which he devoured despite being a tad full but it was all too fabulous to even think about leaving any! The rooms are spotless & very comfortable and with the Spa facilities as well, what's not to like. Overall - absolutely tremendous!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rookery Hall Hotel and Spa was awarded 4 AA red stars in 2013 and retained these in 2014.The hotel was also awarded Hotel Restaurant of the Year 2011/12 and 13 at the Nantwich Food Festival but also won the Excellance in Customer Care award 2013 with the South Cheshire Chamber of Commerce. Built in 1816 , Rookery Hall Hotel and Spa is a four AA red star Grade II listed property situated close to Nantwich, Cheshire. The hotel is part of Hand Picked Hotels and is set in 38 acres of private grounds offering 70 well-appointed bedrooms and a 2 AA Rosette fine dining restaurant. Rookery Hall offers well-appointed bedrooms with 39 executive and double deluxe bedrooms with features such as air conditioning, multi experience rain showers , televisions in bathrooms, larger bedroom spaces many with wonderful views over the Cheshire planes. The Spa, awarded the prestigious maximum five bubbles by the Good Spa Guide and winner of 'Residential Spa of the Year' at the 2013 Professional Beauty Awards and nominated again for the 2014 award, is set adjacent to the main hotel and offers a variety of luxurious treatments. The Spa offers seven treatment rooms,manicure and pedicure suite, Rasul mud therapy chamber, waterwall sensory relaxation room, glass roofed 17 metre indoor swimming pool, fully-equipped gym, fitness studio offering over 35 classes per week and a modern Cafe Bar. Rookery Hall's spa is recognised as one of the top residential spas in the country and offers a full range of spa treatments by expert therapists using the Elemis product house.Rookery Hall is the recipient of numerous prestigious awards and is the current holder of Hotel of the Year within the Hand Picked Hotels collection of 20 properties.Conveniently located 15 minutes away from the M6, Rookery Hall is within easy reach of Chester and Manchester and the medieval town of Nantwich, just 5 minutes away. Crewe station which connects via high-speed train to London and Manchester is also just a short drive away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your Rookery Hall Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rookery Hall Hotel Nantwich
- Rookery Hall Hotel And Spa
- Rookery Hall Hotel & Spa Nantwich, Cheshire