“Best ice cream in the country” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 18 Attractions in Nantwich
Type: Farms, Specialty Shops, Food & Drink
More attraction details
Owner description: Sitting in the old cobbled yard under the big copper beech, taking five minutes,and watching the swallows - whilst devouring a Snugburys Ice Cream is one of life's great pleasures. I guess that is why thousands of people come time after time to get their fix as they say :)Here at Snugburys we are not only famous for our ice cream, we also attract tens of thousands of visitors every summer to come and admire our huge straw sculptures. These impressive creations stand tall in our field along side the A51. Previous creations have included a 36 ft Meerkat and a working model of London’s Big Ben!
Leek
4 attraction reviews
“Best ice cream in the country”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2012

IWe loved evrything about this place we go about 3-4 times during the summer and it just gets better and better if you ask me for my favourite it's ALL of them!!

Visited July 2012

bridport girl
“what's not to love?”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2012

My car automatically turns in every time I try to pass - all those flavours of gorgeous ice cream to choose from, a definite favourite with the grand children too- and the speed the staff deal with the queues- phenomenal- not to mention the pigs, a constant source of entertainment - lovely !

Visited August 2012
Wallasey, United Kingdom
4 attraction reviews
“We all scream for Ice Cream”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2012 via mobile

Wow, what a selection of flavours. I'm not an ice cream officiando but even I know good ice cream when I taste it. The usual suspects can be found but so can damsons and other unusual flavours. Worth a trip out and the hay sculptures are interesting. This place has made me want more, look out waistline.

st neots
18 attraction reviews
“Snugburys Ice Cream”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2012

Lovely little attraction. Loads of lovely different flavoured ice cream that was delicious. Great staw sculpture that fascinated everyone.
Pigs and goats were loved by all the kids, big and small.

Visited August 2012
Lincoln, United Kingdom
“lovely icecream”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2012

A neat little place. Great selection of flavours. Somthing for everyone. Plus some interesting residents. The hay sculpture in a nearby field was amazing

Visited May 2012