“Best Bed & Breakfast In Nantwich” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Primrose Cottage B&B

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Nantwich
Primrose Cottage B&B
You added Primrose Cottage B&B to your Saves list
Wades Green | Church Minshull, Nantwich CW5 6DX, England   |
Ranked #1 of 13 Nantwich B&B and Inns
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Protaras, Cyprus
“Best Bed & Breakfast In Nantwich”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2013

I thought it only right to share my experience as well as gratitude for the exceptional service that Primrose Cottage offered during my stay.
This was my first visit/stay and the whole experience was delightful and without question will not be my last visit.
The surroundings were beautiful, the room of a very high standard and the breakfast excellent.
The high standard of service and attention to detail clearly runs throughout Primrose Cottage, which has made a real impression on me, hence writing on trip advisor or the first time.
I will look forward to visiting Primrose Cottage again and I wish to thank Ruth and Steve for making my short stay a very enjoyable one..
Primrose Cottage is a Bed & Breakfast that I would highly recommend.

Room Tip: All rooms offer fantastic views, it would be difficult to pick which would be the best, all very goo...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
New Forest
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2012

We were so delighted to find that the excellence which we had found last year has been maintained. We have just returned from spending 6 days at Primrose Cottage - the warmth of the welcome could not have been bettered, the food was excellent and the cleanliness second to none. Not only are Ruth and Steven the kindest of hosts, but Millie and Hetty entertained Marco with equal generosity. We can thoroughly recommend Primrose Cottage and we shall certainly return next year.

Room Tip: All the rooms have wonderful views. The garden room has an en suite bathroom, the Primrose room has...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2012

We could not ask for a nicer break,we stayed for the weekend and Ruth and Steven made our stay such a pleasure.The breakfast was first class and such attention to detail, the weekend was most relaxing and we would recommend this real gem.

Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2012

I only stayed for one night in the cabin room and I know what a pain a one night stay can be for a small business but these were exceptional circumstances. I really appreciated Steve and Ruth's effort to make me feel at home and it was a real home away from home. The cabin room had bunk beds so I was adventurous and braved the top bunk. This had the most comfortable mattress I have ever slept on when overnighting away from home. The room had it's own little ensuite bathroom which was compact and spotlessly clean.
Having listened to my breakfast requests I was presented with a cooked breakfast exactly the way I would have cooked it along with decaf coffee as requested on my note.
Because of my short stay I did not have much opportunity to try the local amenities other than the local pub/restaurant "The Badger" which was recommended by Steve. Food was lovely there too.
Was even sent off on my way with a piece of home made banana bread.
Cannot recommend Primrose Cottage enough and hope to visit again for a longer stay if passing near Church Minshull again.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
Chatham, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2012

I thoroughly enjoyed my stay here over 3 days. I stayed here at the beginning of a tour of the UK and it is by far the best place I stayed! The nicest people you could meet to welcome you, nothing is too much trouble at all and it is tailored to your needs. Room was just lovely, very comfortable and beautifully decorated. I had my own private bathroom and everything was clean and new! Breakfast was brilliant with everything you could possibly want. Steve and Ruth went above and beyond to meet my needs and even sent me off on busy days with a lunch box full of food to keep me going through the day! So sweet and caring couldn't have asked for more. Would recommend to anyone! :)

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Aylesbury, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2012

We would strongly recommend Primrose Cottage. Steven & Ruth gave us (and our dog) such a warm welcome and paid attention to our every need without ever being intrusive. The rooms are comfortable and stylish, the conservatory (for guests' use) warm and homely, the breakfasts offered an amazing range of choices. My request for a fried egg cooked solid on both sides was met perfectly, albeit with a smile and witty comment! I can honestly say this is the best B&B I have ever stayed in, and we are already looking for opportunities to return.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Bath, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2012

Truly amazing welcome and we would highly recommend Primrose Cottage to anyone undertaking the John O'Groats to Lands End cycle challenge. The accommodation was just perfect and Steve and Ruth were so hospitable we could not have asked for more. Breakfast was a delight and nothing was any trouble. Truly fantastic. We will definitely be planning another visit. Gill and Neil

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Primrose Cottage B&B? Share your experiences!