Stayed here for one night after a busy shopping day at Chesire Oaks. The hotel was immaculatly clean and good sized rooms. Although dated there was no complaints. Bar was a little expensive at 7.90 for 2 drinks.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Holiday Inn Ellesmere Port/Cheshire Oaks, whether for leisure weekends in the Chester area or that business trip or conference to the North West. The hotel is delightfully situated on the tranquil and attractive Wirral peninsula near the historic river Mersey waterfront, adjacent to the award winning National Boat Museum, with immediate access to both historic City of Chester or across the River Mersey to Liverpool. Liverpool John Lennon Airport is only 30 minutes away, Manchester International Airport only 40 minutes away and with a P&O fast ferry service to Ireland available in Liverpool, the hotel is the most central position to explore the whole of the North West of England. All 83 luxuriously air conditioned bedrooms with HSIA connections have splendid views of the surrounding locks and canal waterways. Our Leisure club includes indoor swimming pool, sauna, sun shower and gymnasium. The hotel is near to Royal Liverpool Golf Cub, Chester Race Course, Blue Planet Aquarium, Cheshire Oaks Designer Outlet Village & Chester Zoo. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, IHG, Agoda, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Tingo, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Otel so you can book your Holiday Inn Ellesmere / Cheshire Oaks reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Ellesmere / Cheshire Oaks Hotel Ellesmere Port
- Holiday Inn Ellesmere Port
- Ellesmere Port Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Ellesmere / Cheshire Oaks Ellesmere Port