“Nice Spice, I Like Rice, No Mice :)” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Dining options: Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Ellesmere Port, United Kingdom
“Nice Spice, I Like Rice, No Mice :)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2014

Had the naga naga and a madras. Although early morning of events today proved sore and painful, the curry was excellent. Naan bread and beers also good, drink the Bangla lager - it tastes better than it sounds. Make sure to go on a Saturday as Saturday=curry night. Experience may differ on non-curry night.

Little Sutton, United Kingdom
“Harry Redknapp-esque”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2014

It's proper top draw here, never had a bad meal. Food is always Scotty Parker like. Staff are great as well.

I'm now just filling characters so I can submit this review.

Sorted.

“Fab!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2014

I went to the Holdi last weekend with my family. The restaurant was buzzing, very busy with a great atmosphere. Staff were very attentive and service was surprisingly quick given how many people were in the restaurant. The staff were very helpful recommending side dishes to complement our mains and arranging for a smaller sized meal for my young nephew. There eight of us, all of our meals were delicious. I will definitely be going back!!

• Visited February 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Neston, United Kingdom
“New Year with friends”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2014

My husband, myself and another couple visited on New Year's Eve for the special £27.50 5 course meal. It was busy with a nice atmosphere and quick service but we felt that the meal deal was a bit of a swizz- even at only £27.50 for new year. The choice was good from the normal menu( anything but seafood - fair enough).The five courses consisted of poppadum's, starter ,main course, rice and a glass of bubbly. Yes rice as a course. But we have visited before and will again because we like the restaurant.

• Visited December 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Chester, United Kingdom
“Always Superb”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2014

I have been eating her with Family since the restaurant opened and I simply cannot understand the reviews were people say that the staff are unfriendly. Along with the superb foods the one reason we eat here is because the staff are so friendly. Had a perfect New Year Eve meal here - restaurant was heavingbut food was quick, hot & as always superb.....

• Visited January 2014