“lovely Lunch” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Cafe Rouge - Cheshire Oaks

Cafe Rouge - Cheshire Oaks
Unit 22a & 22b Cheshire Oaks Designer Outlet Centre | Kinsey Road, Ellesmere Port CH65 9JJ, England
0151 357 1201
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Whitchurch, United Kingdom
“lovely Lunch”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2013

My daughter and I really enjoyed our lunch at cafe rouge. The staff were very friendly and the food very tasty and presented well.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

The Wirral
“Would have loved a meal here”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2013

So we got into the restaurant around half six after my other half and I had finished work. We sat down and given the menu and were told that the garlic mushrooms and the mussels were out and there was no steak except for the minute steak and the bavette, (the cheaper cuts). Seeing as I was thinking about a decent steak all day and there wasn't either of the starters I actually wanted, it was a sure sign to leave

We left straight after that and I'm sure no staff were on the floor to even see us go, apparently they had had a very busy shift in the day but that to me suggests the branch don't know how to order the correct quantity of food in to look after their customers.

We went to Chiquitos instead which was fantastic and I will be selling my Cafe Rouge GV online most probably. Very disappointed.

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
wales
“Very disappointing”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2013

My wife and I have eaten at Café Rouge many times and have always found it very good, but at our last visit we were very disappointed. To start with they had no Dover Sole at 1.00pm and as my wife can’t eat red meat we ordered two glasses of wine and two garlic mushrooms and later decided to order as our main course one steak and one fish cakes. at 1.30 a waitress banged one Garlic Mushrooms in front of my wife saying we only ordered one. This was taken away and at 1.45pm, two Garlic Mushrooms arrived on cold plates, these were taken away and the Manageress brought two on hot plates and her attitude was far from pleasant. She told us that she could not give us the time back and did we want her to ask us to leave which was most unpleasant I asked how much I owed for our unfinished wine, no charge, and we left the restaurant.

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Ellesmere Port, United Kingdom
“A welcoming enviroment”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2013

We took our French exchange student for a meal to this restaurant and our waitress made a real effort to make him feel at ease! She spoke to him in French and asked him about his home town etc. The food was very nice too, although the wait in between courses was a little long though this didn't real effect us as we were in no rush. Overall a lovely evening with excellent service from our waitress! Would recommend to all!

• Visited January 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Ballyhaunis
“Great Lunch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2013

Loved this place,food was soooo tasty and the service was friendly. Shopping was a bit hit and miss but this place made the visit worthwhile

Visited January 2013