“Hotel good, Beefeater restaurant disappointing” 4 of 5 stars

Premier Inn Crewe West
Coppenhall Lane | Woolstanwood, Crewe CW2 8SD, England   |
Ranked #2 of 9 hotels in Crewe
Kuala Lumpur
“Hotel good, Beefeater restaurant disappointing”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2013

The hotel is what I've come to expect from a Premier Inn, all clean and new. Staff excellent as ever.
Unfortunately the attached Beefeater restaurant lets it down, though the real ale was good.
Do yourself a favour and walk down the road to The Rising Sun which has excellent beers, top food and happy staff.

Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Crewe W, Manager at Premier Inn Crewe West, responded to this review, January 20, 2014
Dear Matsaleh,

I would like to thank you for your time in completing a review on Crewe West Premier Inn, where you recently stayed.

I am very pleased to hear that you had a pleasent stay and had great service within the Premier Inn. I will pass on your comments to the reception team, and housekeeping team as they all like to hear what our guests have to stay about their stay and how their work impacts guests.

I will also pass on your comments about the Farmhouse Beefeater to Sarah - the General Manager about the dissapointing time you received during your visit.

136 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
Birmingham, UK
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2013

We stayed at this hotel in August having attended a wedding in nearby Nantwich. We arrived very late at night yet still the staff were friendly and welcoming. We had a very tired four year old and bags in tow and it was no trouble at all for the chap on reception to give us hand with doors etc.
We had stayed at the Premier Inn Weston the week before and we laughed to ourselves as the room in Crewe was exactly the same. To be honest, that's what we like about PI - you know what you're going to get. As usual we had a good night's sleep on a comfy bed with choice of pillows.
We had breakfast at the restaurant in the morning which was the usual stuff. What I particularly remember was the pleasant staff (nothing was too much trouble) and Sunday morning radio playing in the background. A homely touch - loved it!
I've said before in previous reviews that The PI is our hotel of choice when travelling in the UK. Our stay at Crewe has simply reinforced that thought.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Dear Guest,

I am very pleased to hear that you had a pleasent stay and had great service. I will pass on your comments to the reception team, and housekeeping team as they all like to hear what our guests have to stay about their stay and how their work impacts guests.

Ilfracombe
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2013

Large comfortable room but forget the Beefeater next door.
Over priced for the food poor - gristly steak and overdone dry burger. In fairness the Manager did apologise and offered us a free Irish coffee ( which we didn't take up). I will take sandwiches next time we stay there.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Guest,

I do apologise for the inconvenience of the food from the Farmhouse Beefeater, I will pass on your comments to Sarah the General Manager.

Launceston, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2013

Staff were very friendly and helpful. A good pub next door ensuring they ticked all the boxes. Very comfortable and spacious as you expect from Premier Inn. Easy to find and only a few miles off the M6.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Hello BigboySteven,

I will also pass on your comments about the Farmhouse Beefeater to Sarah - the General Manager who will also be greatful if you have a moment to spare to write a review on their tripadvisor page, about your visit.

The team and myself look forward to seeing you again in future :)

Witham, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2013

Enjoyed our stay very much. Hotel was clean and the staff very friendly. Rooms were spacious and beds so comfortable. The adjoining Beefeater was also very good standard. We enjoyed both an evening meal and a breakfast and couldn't fault either.
Before our trip everyone was asking what's in Crewe and now at least I have one answer.....
An excellent Premier Inn!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Dear Guest,

The team and myself look forward to seeing you again in future :)

Biggleswade, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2013

For the price of a Premier Inn you could expect less but I've had the best service at these places and Crewe was no exception. Breakfast was great too and worth the money, especially since our hungry toddler could eat for free.

The location is well placed for easy access and gives you chance to explore Nantwich, Chester, Cheshire and Crewe or Stoke. We will use this place again to visit our friends in the area.

Room Tip: Even if you are bringing your own cot for small children, book a cot to get a sizeable room and one...