“Good Night Out” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 9 hotels in Crewe
Coalville, United Kingdom
“Good Night Out”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2013

The hotel was as you would expect from a Premier Inn, clean, tidy and friendly. We booked a meal deal at reception which included a drink, starter, main course, pudding and all you could eat breakfast for £22.99.

Room Tip: The hotel was quiet because it was a bank holiday. I believe they have work people stay their during...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
CreweWestPI, Manager at Premier Inn Crewe West, responded to this review, June 3, 2013
Hello Nicola S,

Thank you for posting your review. I'm really pleased that you found our Premier Inn to be up to the standards that we strive to acheive and our team to be friendly. The meal deal is really great value for money and is available at most Premeir Inn's across the country.

150 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
West Mids
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2013 via mobile

Stayed here for one night and had such a relaxing time check in was easy and quick, room was spotless soon as we was checked in I felt relaxed! Had a lovely meal in the beefeater restaurant staff were so nice and helpful! Had a brilliant sleep apart from somebody decided to smoke in their room and set the fire alarm off in the middle of the night obviously not the staff or hotels fault I would 100% stay there again.

• Stayed May 2013
Hello PrettyPink_10,

Thank you for your kind review following your stay with us.

It's nice to see you found the Premier Inn to be relaxing, I do apologise for the activation of the fire alarm during the night but am really glad that this did not ruin your stay and that it will not prevent you from staying with us again.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Exeter
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2013

This was only a short visit as we arrived late - having been to a wedding - and left early the next day. The receptionist was very friendly and helpful. We could not get the wash basin plug to open and were immediately given another room just down the corridor. Room was clean and comfortable and very quiet.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Hello Susu111

Thank you for taking the time to post a review following your stay with us.

It's great to see that you enjoyed your stay and found the team to be friendly and helpful. I'm sorry that you experienced issues with the sink plug but it's great this didn't ruin your stay and we were able to accomodate you in an alternative room.

Royal Tunbridge Wells, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

I and three colleagues stayed overnight and found this hotel to be perfect for the short stay business trip. We were running a Murder Mystery event at the Lyceum in town and the location was perfect for us.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with premierinn.com

Hello Lawrence B,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review following your stay with us. I am glad to see you enjoed staying here and found the location convenient for your Murder Mystery event at the Lyceum Theatre.

Cape Town
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2013

I arrived at just before 10 pm at night, after being let down by Greens car hire rental (keys in box) as they gave me wrong code...
When I checked in I asked if I could immediately go for dinner, eventually got waitress's attention as she was busy. Ordered steak + trimmings. As well as sausage and mash for guest. Received 2 x burnt offerings, in fact the steak was inedible as it had been cooked to a cinder... As you have to PRE-PAY no chance of getting money back, and staff seem abhored we asked? Still too late for anything else, such as coffee etc.
Next morning arrived for continental breakfast, ( again pre-paid) total self service no one to meet or greet. All dismal service with no manager in attendance and selection poor... Needless to say after that I made a point of eating outside the hotel. My guest had full breakfast which took ages to prepare, again very disappointed
When I arrived back in the evening, the duvet had been pulled over the UNMADE bed, and pillows were as I had left same that morning. No attempt had been made to do other than light cleaning. The next morning I spoke with room service and saw a big improvement that evening.
Reception was friendly and efficient I tried to book an additional night, but they demanded more than double what I had originally PRE-PAID for accommodation, so i visited the local Ramada Hotel where I found the room more than adequate and the price reasonable
The site of the Premier Inn itself is very convenient and nice with lots of parking but the staff were clearly very nervous about my complaints

Room Tip: Book at back of hotel behind the main road.. much quieter
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
CreweWestPI, Manager at Premier Inn Crewe West, responded to this review, July 6, 2013
Hello Educat,

Thank you for your recent comments regarding your stay with us. It seems we have let you down on this occasion and I would like to speak to you regarding your experience, so we can improve for any future stays. I will pass your comments through to the restaurant manager as we value every feedback we recieve.

I look forward to hearing from you soon!

Donaghcloney
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2013

We stayed here for one night during April 2013. Check-in straight forward and receptionist very helpful and friendly. The rooms were large, clean and well maintained. We had an evening meal in the Beefeater next door, the food was good, but the service was very poor. Bar staff busy chatting to each other rather than serving and one young male server just walked round the tables looking busy but not actually doing anything, walking past dirty tables that needed to be cleared. No evidence of a manager in charge to complain too. Don't order the bottomless chips, the top up is likely to arrive an hour after you've finished your meal or like us when you ready to leave, a real con! Breakfast service on the other hand was excellent, the staff were efficient, the food was good and the poached eggs were perfect!

Room Tip: Room at the end of the corridor was very quite.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
CreweWestPI, Manager at Premier Inn Crewe West, responded to this review, May 2, 2013
Hello LindaMcc30,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review for us.

It is really great to see that the Premier Inn team members and bedroom were up to our usual standard, I will be sure to pass your comments to all involved.

I have passed your comments on to Ian, General Manager of The Farmhouse Beefeater, who has asked me to pass on his sincerest apologies for the service provided to you when you dined with them.

I do hope you will stay with us again to experience The Farmhouse as it usually operates.

Kindest Regards

Premier Inn Team Leader
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2013

I stayed here for 2 nights 19/20 April and chose this hotel from the others in the area because of the reviews on TA.

I was not disappointed. The check in was efficient and friendly, my room was large and absolutely spotless. The breakfast was excellent. The bed was very comfortable, the hotel was quiet and that was a Friday & Saturday night.

I found all the staff in the hotel and Beefeater very friendly, polite and welcoming.

The staff from the bar recommended an Indian restaurant in Crewe for me which was excellent.

I am going back in May for 1 night.

Room Tip: Overlooking the pond
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Hello Bob40,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review for us.

It's really lovely to see you enjoyed staying with us and found the hotel both quiet and comfortable.

I shall pass on all your comments to the team members who were on duty during your stay, and I know they will be happy to assist you again when you stay with us again in May.

Premier Inn Team Leader

Been to Premier Inn Crewe West? Share your experiences!