“Absolute value for money” 5 of 5 stars

Premier Inn Crewe West
Coppenhall Lane | Woolstanwood, Crewe CW2 8SD, England   |
Ranked #1 of 9 Hotels in Crewe
Sheffield, United Kingdom
“Absolute value for money”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2013 via mobile

We were traveling to Crewe for a family wedding ( which was at a very exclusive hotel venue near here ) . I needed four rooms for my family, which would have cost as much at the hotel, as a week abroad, so we used the Crewe West Premier Inn. ....it was marvellous. Lovely big rooms, spotlessly clean, really pleasant staff, and to top it off, a huge breakfast cooked to perfection, and the price for all four rooms with breakfast was minimal.

Well done Crewe West, and thank you !!!

• Stayed March 2013
CreweWestPI, Manager at Premier Inn Crewe West, responded to this review, March 13, 2013
Hi Helenf15,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review after your stay with us, it is always nice to receive positive feedback directly from our guests.

I'm thrilled to see you enjoyed your stay with us and I will pass on your comments in regards to breakfast to the team in The Farmhouse Beefeater.

I hope you enjoyed the wedding and we look forward to welcoming back to Premier Inn in the future.

Kind Regards
Premier Inn Team Leader

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (42)
Swansea
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2013

I always enjoy my stay. Clean, comfortable and large rooms. Breakfast and dinners are great ( the best steaks I ever ate), big parking and good restaurant, ideal for` meal or drink . I will return again and would definitely recommend for a friend.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
CreweWestPI, Manager at Premier Inn Crewe West, responded to this review, March 5, 2013
Hello Stanislaw O,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. It was an absolute pleasure to meet you and your family, and I do hope we see you again soon.

I will pass on your kind comments to all departments and I know the team will really like to hear your kind words.

Once again, thank you for taking the time to review us and I look forward to seeing you all soon.

Kind Regards

Cardiff
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2013

Have stayed here three times when visiting friends in Crewe and always enjoy our stay. Clean large rooms. Breakfast is great. Has excellent Beefeater attached, ideal for evening meal or drink . We are returning again in March and would definitely recommend.

• Stayed May 2012
CreweWestPI, Manager at Premier Inn Crewe West, responded to this review, February 18, 2013
Hi DarcieCardiff,

Thank you for taking the time to review us. It is always nice to receive positive feedback from our guests.

I have also passesd your comments to our breakfast and dinner teams and I am delighted you will be returning to stay again in March.

Look forward to seeing you soon

Regards
Sussex
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2013

Woman alone away on business so different town, different Premier, but I know what to expect when I walk through the door. Kerry on reception was a star, arranging cabs, ensuring table booked for dinner, even offering to get me a coffee whilst waiting for an early morning cab.
Room usual standard, although colder than I would have expected even with heating turned up, but nothing too major.
Beefeater next door, although pleasant, I did find that on the 3 nights I ate there that the service could be a bit hit and miss, examples: queued to be seated when hardly any tables were taken, sometimes a longer wait than expected to have order taken or a wait for the food to arrive, but at least it is convenient if nothing else.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
CreweWestPI, Manager at Premier Inn Crewe West, responded to this review, February 19, 2013
Dear HotelinspectorSussex,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our Premier Inn. I'm glad you found our rooms to be the usual Premier Inn standard, I am concerned that the room didn't seem to warm up and will ensure maintainence check all heaters are operating fully.

I'm pleased to hear the team were helpful to you throughout your stay with us, we do pride ourselves in having a team who care for our guests and ensure they enjoy their stay.

I have passed your comments on to the General Manager of the Farmhouse Beefeater and he has asked me to pass on his apologies for the hit and miss service you experienced and has put steps into place to prevent this from happening again.

I do hope we see you again in the future,

Kindest Regards
Burgess Hill, England, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2013

Was booked into this hotel by another. Was absolutely delighted as had not experienced Premier Inns previously. The whole set up was very clean. All the staff I came into contact with were pleasant and described thefacilities etc before I had to ask. I had a problem with my funder and the Reception staff sorted this out for me, themselves. The hotel was quiet and the breakfast - bought separately offered plentiful choices from light and healthy to hale and hearty. Ideal. I needed the hotel for an early morning appointment, therefore needing it for just one night and was able to leave fully relaxed and fed, in the morning.

Room Tip: Disabled access with ground floor rooms
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
Island of Malta, Malta
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2013

Spent a week there on my way home and this is where I usually stay when "up North" Nothing has changed, still a great place to stay when in Crewe which is a terrible place but I was born there and my parents still live there unfortunately, so I have to visit occasionally.

Staff and location are great as it is outside Crewe ground zero so you are on the periphery. Great restaurant and as stated building and room were very acceptable.

Room Tip: Avoid Crewe center if at all possible.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
Bristol, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2013

As always when travelling business or pleasure the first question I ask is where is the nearest Premier Inn. So this is the first time I ventured up too Crewe for business. Choose this one over others nearby, due to it recently being modernised etc.
So we arrive greeted by a friendly receptionist(sorry can not remember her name). Easy check in, two rooms next near to each other.
The rooms were very spacious, clean, fresh and welcoming, which is great after a busy day travelling and working.
The bathroom was again, big,clean, plenty of towels. However, the hand soap dispenser was completely empty, so mentioned it to the receptionist who tried to replace it whilst I was out having food,but struggled, then I had ago later, and i ended up fixing/replacing the soap, which was no hassle, was nice that she tried and was willing to help.
However, one slight niggle, was the noise from the main road, I had to check I did not have the window open at one point, the traffic can be noisy if you are a light sleeper, try and get a odd numbered room.
The Beefeater is next door, once again,great food, quick service and friendly staff.
Overall great customer service from Premier Inn-Well Done. Will come again.

Room Tip: If you are a light sleeper-get a room opposite the pond area.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business

Been to Premier Inn Crewe West? Share your experiences!