“Lovely clean room, friendly helpful staff, very happy” 5 of 5 stars

and 1 more site!
Weston Road, Crewe CW1 6FX, England   |
Ranked #3 of 9 hotels in Crewe
Stoke-on-Trent, England, United Kingdom
“Lovely clean room, friendly helpful staff, very happy”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 21, 2012

This is a very small place, 20 rooms on two floors, no lift but ground floor rooms for disabled. Got to hotel quite late but the receptionist was lovely, she was really happy and friendly and helped me to carry my bags up to the room. Room was clean and comfy as usual for a Premier Inn. In the morning the lad on reception again was very friendly and helpful, assisting me in getting a taxi to work. This place is just around the corner from Crewe Rail Station but I don't think its all that convenient for the Town Centre. I didn't have the breakfast but this was in the pub adjacent to the hotel. I booked in advance online and paid £29. I am very happy with my stay and would recommend.

• Stayed December 2012
Crewe C, Manager at Premier Inn Crewe Central, responded to this review, December 31, 2012
Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for taking your time to write a review on Crewe Central Premier Inn.

I will pass on your comments to all the Reception team members that checked you in as I know great feedback goes along way. I am also pleased to hear that you have taken up the offers that Premier Inn offers to their guests.

78 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Harwich, England, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 17, 2012

Spent the night here whist on our way to our narrowboat nearby, excellent staff and very good food, stayed on the Friday night and had the fish and chip all you can eat buffet which was excellent, the full breakfast the next morning was also excellent as were all the staff, very welcomming will use again.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Dear Steve,

I would like to thank you for writting a review on Crewe Central Premier Inn.

I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with ourselves and hope to welcome you back in the future. I will pass on your comments to all the Reception, Housekeeping teams, which I know they will be greatful of. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed the Fish and Chip buffett in the Brewers Fayre, so I will pass on your feedback to the General Manager - Julie

Burton, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2012

This premier inn was ideally situated for the football at Crewe, but if you are in a wheelchair then Crewe is extremely bad because of it's lack of dropped kerbs.
On a more positive note the restaurant provided a wide choice of traditional dishes.The two meals we had were well presented and good value for money.
The staff in both sites were friendly, efficient and welcoming.
It is in a very quiet location and we would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Dear Pete,

I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with ourselves while you came to support you football team who were playing Crewe. I hope to welcome you back in the future when your out supporting your football team, or on holiday with family. I will pass on your comments to all the Reception, Housekeeping and Restaurant teams, which I know they will be greatful of.

Mauchline, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2012 via mobile

Spent one night here while visiting a friend. Very helpful and friendly staff. A hearty breakfast was available in the Harvester Restaurant just a few feet away. Room clean and comfortable. Would recommend and would happily stay there again.

• Stayed December 2012
Dear Guest,

I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with ourselves and hope to welcome you back in the future. I will pass on your comments to all the Reception, Housekeeping and Restaurant teams, which I know they will be greatful of.

Oxford
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2012

I am a bit of a loyal Holiday Inn fan and when I found myself needing 2 nights accommodation in Crewe the Holiday Inn Express was my first choice. However, the first night at the HI Express was such an awful experience that I cancelled the second night and booked the Premier Inn. This was much better - comfortable, clean and above all quiet. If I ever find myself in Crewe again I would certainly favour the Premier Inn over the HI Express.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Crewe C, Manager at Premier Inn Crewe Central, responded to this review, December 9, 2012
Hello Andy,

Firstly I would like to thank you for taking your time to fill out a TripAdvisor review for our hotel.

I am really pleased to hear that you had a great stay with us at Crewe Central Premier Inn. I will pass on you review to all departments for them to have a look at how they impacted your visit, which I am sure they will all be pleased with because we enjoy hearing about how guests enjoyed their stay's.

I am glad to here that you had a good stay with us, So next time your in the area, make sure you book with us at Crewe Central Premier Inn to avoid the disappointment you recieved prior with HI Express.

I will look forward to welcoming you back shortly.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2012

This is the best Premier Inn I have ever stayed in, and I stay in Premier Inn 4/5 night's a week. If all Premier Inns were like this one then you would be the best hotel chain to stay with. The staff were amazing, nothing to much trouble for them, always smiling and making sure all our needs were accommodated for. within easy reach of station just 5 mins walk was perfect for me. Will definitely be staying here again, may start commuting from here to my places of work when up north again. Thank you to all the staff for the best service I have received in a very long time.

• Stayed November 2012
Dear Guest,

Firstly I would like to thank you for taking your time to fill out a TripAdvisor review for Crewe Central Premier Inn.

I am pleased to hear that you will be coming back to visit us again, and maybe even staying with us and communting back and forth. We would like you to let us know if your coming back so we can do our up most in making sure that we do our very best to accomodate you with all your needs if you will be commuting from us.

I will look forward to welcoming you back shortly.

Perth, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2012

stayed here for two nights on the 9th and 10th of november with my partner and two daughters aged 3 and 9, the room was lovely and comfortable for us all and the pub next door did a nice breakfast in the morning and a reasonably priced evening meal. it was nice and quiet and very reasonably priced and we would definately go back and stay if we where in the area again.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Hello Kirky79,

I would like to thank you for your review on Crewe Central Premier Inn.

Amy - Reception Team Leader

Been to Premier Inn Crewe Central? Share your experiences!