“Great Value” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #3 of 9 Hotels in Crewe
Scotland
“Great Value”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2012

Booked for 2 nights 17/18 August 2012. Fast efficient check in, and they offered to carry our bags to our 1st floor room as there is no lift. Room was fine, clean and comfortable, quite spacious with quiet and efficient air conditioning. Close to Crewe Station ( about a 5 minute walk). Only one gripe.....why no drawers? Plenty of space, open wardrobe which is fine, but would have appreciated a drawer to put my underwear in instead of a shelf! However, may be a Premier Inn thing but in no way a 'deal breaker'. Bathroom was fine, plenty of hot water but shower wasn't very powerful though we managed fine. Nice to have the option of a bath as well. Great value at a little over £100 for the 2 nights including breakfast at the Brewers Fayre Brocklebank next door, and a bonus to find we could have a free drink when we showed our reservation email! Was actually our first experience of a Premier Inn and a good one, would not hesitate to stay here again.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
Crewe C, Manager at Premier Inn Crewe Central, responded to this review, October 11, 2012
Hello Linda,

I would like to thank you for taking your time to write a review on Crewe Central Premier Inn.

I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with ourselves and hope to welcome you back in the future. I will pass on your comments to all the Reception and Housekeeping team, which I know they will be greatful of. I am pleased that you found us value for money and took us up on the promotional offers that Premier Inn do.

Glad you took us up on the free drink in the Brewers Fayre opposite !!!

Amy - Reception Team Leader

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Bournemouth
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2012

This is a fairly small Premier Inn and the staff are really freindly. Its just accross the way from a Brewers Fayre where you can get breakfast and nice evening meals. The Hotel is pristinely clean and tidy, and quiet, and the beds are very comfortable. I had really quite a good sleep. The bathroom was clean and tidy and there was plenty of room.

Room Tip: All the rooms are good. The ones at the back are further away from the road, but its quiet anyway.
Hello Mrs Thompson,

Chester, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2012

Stayed here for a wedding locally. Staff couldn't have been more helpful, cheerful and welcoming (but without overdoing it). Taxi booked; arrived on time and delivered us back as arranged. Enjoyable evening meal next door; good choice of menu and friendly staff. Good breakfast too! Room very clean, comfortable and quiet. Would recommend this hotel and stay here again.

Leicester, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2012

No complaints staff very helpful would visit again.Breakfast was very good,and staff in pub very friendly.Rooms very clean and serviced every morning.Only one thing to mention,did say if staying more than one night and don't want clean towels to leave on towel rail,which we did,but they were still changed.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
Crewe C, Manager at Premier Inn Crewe Central, responded to this review, August 9, 2012
Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for the review that you completed on Crewe Central Premier Inn.

I am glad that you enjoyed your stay and ate in the attached restaurant to which I will pass on your comments to Julie ( General Manager) who will be greatful to have.

Hope to see you soon

5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2012 via mobile

I would recommend this hotel to anyone.. I have been coming to Crewe for many years visiting family and friends but have always stayed in Crewe/Nantwich Premier Inn, but this Premier Inn is the best I have stayed in.
The staff are excellent and I would like to say a special thank you to Amy for all her help during our stay, nothing was to much trouble for her.
The rooms were spotless and clean, serviced everyday and replenished.
I will definitely be coming back to this Premier Inn as I could not fault the service revieved
Well done Crewe Central. Hope to see you all soon. Mr and Mrs Davies.

• Stayed August 2012
Hello Mr and Mrs Davies,

4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2012 via mobile

£19 a night deal made me laugh, maybe if you book a year in advance for a Sunday night..
How ever staff are fantastic, couldn't have asked to be better treated and the room was smart, modern and clean...

• Stayed July 2012
Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to fill in feedback for Crewe Central Premier Inn.

Hope to welcome you back soon.

Doha
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2012 via mobile

Nice decent ,cosy supported by hospitable staff ,breakfast is great as well as dinner adequate for short breaks would recommend others to stay and for sure I will stay there again.

Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Crewe C, Manager at Premier Inn Crewe Central, responded to this review, October 16, 2012
Dear Guest,

Firstly I would like to thank you for taking your time to fill out a TripAdvisor review for our hotel.

I am really pleased to hear that you had a great stay with us at Crewe Central Premier Inn. I will pass on you review to all departments for them to have a look at how they impacted your visit, which I am sure they will all be pleased with because we enjoy hearing about how guests enjoyed their stay's.

I will look forward to welcoming you back shortly.

Amy - Reception Team Leader

Been to Premier Inn Crewe Central? Share your experiences!