Stayed here on the 27th of August 2013 for my daughters 9th birthday as the location was ideal for Alton towers.
Staff were very friendly and attentive, food was lovely, room was clean, plenty of facilities.
Beautiful grounds, would definitely return again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whiston Hall is set in scenic Staffordshire countryside, just a 10-minute drive from Alton Towers. The 17th-century hotel has a leafy golf course, a modern bar area and elegant rooms with free Wi-Fi. The historic Whiston Hall estate features large grounds with ornamental fountains and 3 fishing lakes. The 18-hole golf course has a putting green, and offers wonderful views of the nearby hills. The bright and airy bedrooms each have a private bathroom with free toiletries. All rooms feature cable TV and tea/coffee facilities. In the mornings, guests can enjoy continental breakfast. In the quiet village of Whiston, this elegant hotel is just a 10-minute drive from the Peak District National Park and from Alton Towers. Free on-site parking is available, and Stoke-on-Trent is a 20-minute drive away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Whiston Hall Hotel and Golf Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Whiston Hall Golf Club And Mansion Court Hotel
- Whiston Hall Hotel Mansion Court