“An absolute Gem!!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch
manchester, england
“An absolute Gem!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2014

Came across this cafe by chance, just as my office was looking for a new caterer for meetings etc and they haven't disappointed once. Always fresh and tasty ingredients used and some of the best samosas I have ever tasted in my life (ask for some, you wont be sorry).
If you are eating in, ask for the chicken heaven or mumbai medley!

manch
“Indian cookery course”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2014

Although this is a coffee shop the owner, Priti, runs a cookery course upstairs which my brother gave me as a gift. I love Indian food but my curries have always tasted a bit bland. I learnt so many great tips during this course, which was very hands on and only six people. I learnt, best of all, that Indian cooking doesn't have to take ages! We made and took home a curry base, naan breads, bhaji batter and a quick chickpea curry which were all absolutely delicious. I certainly feel confident in trying it again unsupervised. Gorgeous coffee and cake too. I absolutely recommend.

Visited April 2014
Gtr Manchester
“Enjoyable lunch”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2014

Had lunch here today with a friend. Several of us come here regularly & Priti, the owner, is always friendly & welcoming. I had a very tasty toasted chicken special with mango chutney & red onions, side salad & coleslaw.. My friend had a chicken & bacon sandwich which he enjoyed very much. It's always nice when the owner has time to stop & chat, It shows that customers matter to them. Customer service here is vastly better than a large chain located very close. They could take some lessons in customer care from Priti & her staff.

• Visited April 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Best cafe this side of Manchester.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2014

Best cafe in town. Friendly staff. Highly recommended. The food is great and the coffee tastes amazing.

• Visited March 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Great private party venue”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2014

Paprika is a coffee shop by day and doesn't routinely open in the evening. However, I was invited to a small private party one evening in December 2013, and was so impressed I organised a party for my sister last week. It was a perfect place for us. I first emailed an enquiry which was answered quickly by the owner Priti Patel. There was no room hire fee and the fantastic Indian buffet offered was only £10 per head. The exact food cooked is decided by Priti, and has not failed yet. Priti also served at the bar and has a relaxed, calm manner. Priti offered music but we brought our own iphone and playlist and just used Paprika's dock and speakers. The whole experience from organising to enjoying the night was excellent and I'd certainly consider having a party here again.

• Visited January 2014