“Very nice but..” 3 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Wolverhampton, United Kingdom
“Very nice but..”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2013

The welcome was very friendly, everything is very clean, the service was up to speed, and the food was very tasty. But what we had (soup and bread) on a cold day was overpriced for what we got. Be a bit generous and we'll come again, be a bit stingy and we'll look elsewhere.

• Visited November 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Lancing, England, United Kingdom
“Very pleasant and quaint Tea Room”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2013

My family and I have just visited this very quaint Tea room, the staff were very pleasant and very friendly and really very helpful with information regarding places to visit in the area, our meals were excellent and my eggs were cooked as per requested. The choices on the menu and the selection of cakes gave a lovely range for everybody's tastes. I would highly recommended this very quaint and pleasant Tea room and if I have the time I will hopefully get the chance to return.

• Visited October 2013
London, United Kingdom
“Superb quaint tearooms”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2013

Having seen the review from RELB1989 I would just like to say what a load of tosh this really is! I visited this lovely quaint tearooms with my family when we were in cheadle attending a family function...the decor is shich,the cleanliness is pristine. when we arrived we were met with a warm friendly welcome we all had pots of tea I had a Victoria sponge cake,my husband had a scone with jam and cream and my daughter had bread and butter pudding with custard. Can I just say that all of these were homemade which is a rarity this day and age!

I can strongly recommend this tearooms and I will be visiting again very soon x

• Visited August 2013
Cheadle, United Kingdom
“Tudor House Treat!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2013

I recently visited the Tudor House Tearooms with my daughters, and well what can I say?? Lovely lovely lovely! The owner and her daughter were warm, friendly and welcoming! It was beautiful inside, so cosy and warm! I love all the vintage things and love all the little trinkets they are selling in there!
My daughters had a hot chocolate and a generous helping of White chocolate cheese cake, I was naughty and had a Pot of Tea and some Guinness Cake ( I'm on a diet, couldn't resist ), it was all delicious! All home made which is so much nicer than other Tea rooms that get their cakes in ready made!!
Had a giggle with the owner when I was struggling with my big fingers and the tiny China cups! Lol!
All in all I can't recommend this place enough, in fact loved it so much I'm going to treat my hubby to an afternoon tea this week! Oh dear.... There goes the diet again!!!

• Visited September 2013
Stoke-on-Trent, United Kingdom
“Definitely a place to visit :) 10/10!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2013

I have been to the tea rooms a few times and have to say I've never had anything bad to say about anything I've eaten there, service is good, staff are very welcoming, and always a special on the menu which gives a nice option! The mix and match on the cups and saucers gives a more vintage feel and the homemade cakes are to die for :)
I have been there for a breakfast too, they are delicious! Everything is always piping hot, and very tasty!
Will definitely return, lovely place!!

• Visited September 2013