“Great visit until the end” 4 of 5 stars

Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Buffet, Delivery, Late Night, Reservations
Description: 01733 849188
Peterborough, United Kingdom
“Great visit until the end”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2014

Great food, reasonable pricing and great service until I wanted to pay. Run out of receipt roll for the card machine so having to call up for every transaction and do it on the phone. I didn't like this idea so said I'd go to the car as my wife had cash instead. The waiter then came out and essentially pressured my wife into handing over the money in the car park while she was trying to put our children in the car. She dropped a £5 note but the waiter seemed just interested in his cash. He said he would bring our £2 change out but he hadnt brought it by the time we were ready to go and I was too tired to harass them for the sake of £2. Maybe they will give us the £2 on our next visit?

Wisbech, United Kingdom
“The best Chinese food in the area.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2014

You can always count on this to be good food. We always have the fixed price meal, with starters then duck pancakes the the mains. Usually by the mains I am full, but force a second wind of eating to get my money's worth. You cN order more but will be charged extra if you are wasteful of over ordering, which is fair enough. I think this is the best Chinese food around and choose this restaurant as it's always busy which helps make a great ambience.
Hope this help anyone

• Visited February 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Wisbech
“Portion sizes smaller than small”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2014 via mobile

Charged 50p for a glass of tap water, advertise eat as much as you want, when placing order, don't get half of it, for example my three sons order sesame prawn on toast got 1 bit each, 1prawn each, when the staff were asked were the rest of the starters were they were rude n the food never arrived, been going for years, but never again, been getting bad for a while, but this is the worst. My advise is don't go hungry

Visited February 2014
gedney hill
“Poor Quality”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2013

We visited Imperial Bento and found the quality very poor and the food was not fresh but micro-waved and the service was rushed and you we were constantly rushed between courses and they, the restaurant was not busy. so over all I would not recommend this restaurant to anyone.

• Visited December 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Norfolk
“Fabulous for vegetarians and vegans”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2013

Just excellent food and lovely service. Highly recommended for vegetarians/vegans as their veggie menu is huge, varied and so much more interesting than the norm.

Have already been back.