Myself and my friend very much enjoyed our stay at Cliveden House. As competition winners we were made to feel very welcome; the staff were extremely helpful and attentive, and even gave us a personal tour of the house. Our room was beautiful with an outstanding view and the house and grounds were gorgeous. The food in the Andre Garret restaurant was also outstanding, and the spa with outdoor hot tubs were the icing on the cake! I would highly recommend this hotel as it is luxurious, relaxing and the perfect country retreat.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cliveden is unique. One of the world's finest luxury hotels, this grand stately home is set in the heart of the Berkshire countryside, surrounded by 376 acres of magnificent formal gardens and parkland and with wonderful panoramic views over the River Thames. It is one of the finest luxury hotels near London and Heathrow Airport. Guests have included every British monarch since George I as well as Charlie Chaplin, Winston Churchill, Harold Macmillan, President Roosevelt, George Bernard Shaw, John Profumo and Christine Keeler, and many other well-known names from the past and present. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Venere, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Cliveden House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cliveden House Hotel Taplow
- Cliveden House Taplow, UK - England