We have just returned from an amazing weekend. My husband organised the visit as a surprise for our first wedding anniversary and my birthday. Coming down the drive and seeing this magnificent building I knew we would have an amazing stay and we weren't disappointed. The staff were attentive and friendly. The little details like a personal welcome card in our room acknowledging our celebrations, an upgraded room, birthday cake and complimentary drink made us feel even more welcome. We found the service to be more than satisfactory throughout the weekend and we ended on afternoon tea which was lovely. The only downside was the weather today but the hotel can't control that! Can't wait to stay again and would (and already have) recommend a visit
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cliveden is unique. One of the world's finest luxury hotels, this grand stately home is set in the heart of the Berkshire countryside, surrounded by 376 acres of magnificent formal gardens and parkland and with wonderful panoramic views over the River Thames. It is one of the finest luxury hotels near London and Heathrow Airport. Guests have included every British monarch since George I as well as Charlie Chaplin, Winston Churchill, Harold Macmillan, President Roosevelt, George Bernard Shaw, John Profumo and Christine Keeler, and many other well-known names from the past and present. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Splendia and Jetsetter so you can book your Cliveden House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cliveden House Hotel Taplow
- Cliveden House Taplow, UK - England