Wow what a gorgeous stay, short but very sweet. We were lucky to get upgraded to a gorgeous suite so thank you so much. Breakfast in the bedroom was delicious too. Beautiful grounds and the welcome champange was very much appreciated.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cliveden is unique. One of the world's finest luxury hotels, this grand stately home is set in the heart of the Berkshire countryside, surrounded by 376 acres of magnificent formal gardens and parkland and with wonderful panoramic views over the River Thames. It is one of the finest luxury hotels near London and Heathrow Airport. Guests have included every British monarch since George I as well as Charlie Chaplin, Winston Churchill, Harold Macmillan, President Roosevelt, George Bernard Shaw, John Profumo and Christine Keeler, and many other well-known names from the past and present. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Splendia, Expedia and Jetsetter so you can book your Cliveden House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cliveden House Hotel Taplow
- Cliveden House Taplow, UK - England