The White Hart is a combination of old Coaching Inn and modern hotel.
The clean and comfortable rooms are accessed via winding stairs through low doorways. The floors are not even and the windows not square. Quaint.
The breakfast is a reasonable example for pub accomodation.
The location in the market square is perfect
The pub downstair is huge by English standards, with a number of sitting areas including an outdoor deck at the rear.
There is onsite parking, but it was full when we arrived. There is really no street parking to speak of.
Parking our car in the car park (eventually) meant carrying bags through the entire hotel area to get to the reception.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The White Hart is a friendly and lively attraction in the centre of the quaint market town of Buckingham. The newly refurbished rooms are fully equipped with free wifi, air-con and LCD televisions. At this home away from home, come down to the bar to relax, watch live sport and sample the great value bar menu. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, LateRooms, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your The White Hart reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The White Hart Hotel Buckingham
- White Hart Buckingham
- The White Hart Buckingham, Buckinghamshire