The White Hart is centrally located which is good although as there isn't much to do in Buckingham less of an issue. We were greeted by a friendly guy who checked us in and commented "you booked a twin is that right". We checked our booking and said "no, a double". He said no problem. We got to our room, it had twin beds. As there is no phone in the room, we called downstairs using mobiles to question the room to be told he thought it was a double and not to worry, he would come up, push the beds together and give us a double duvet. The whole thing was hilarious to be honest. For £60 its OK. The room was sloping and you could play ping pong with the key ring but, we just wanted to sleep there and it was fine. We didn't make breakfast the next morning but wasn't an issue as the pub did a all day breakfast 2 for £12 - bargain.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The White Hart is a friendly and lively attraction in the centre of the quaint market town of Buckingham. The newly refurbished rooms are fully equipped with free wifi, air-con and LCD televisions. At this home away from home, come down to the bar to relax, watch live sport and sample the great value bar menu. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL and Agoda so you can book your The White Hart reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The White Hart Hotel Buckingham
- White Hart Buckingham
- The White Hart Buckingham, Buckinghamshire