We stayed as part of a wedding party so there was a large group. The hotel is part of a pub and the rooms are dark, small and a bit dingy. The stairs to some of the rooms were very steep and quite hazardous. Our bathroom had not been cleaned and the toilet was unflushed. I accidentally left a shirt in the room, rang and emailed several times and they claimed nothing was left, so I assume the staff have bagged it! The check in staff didn't give some of our group keys for the front door so they were locked out when returning late from the wedding reception. Overall really poor.
- Also Known As:
- The White Hart Hotel
- The White Hart Hotel Buckingham
- White Hart Buckingham
- The White Hart Buckingham, Buckinghamshire
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The White Hart is a friendly and lively attraction in the centre of the quaint market town of Buckingham. The newly refurbished rooms are fully equipped with free wifi, air-con and LCD televisions. At this home away from home, come down to the bar to relax, watch live sport and sample the great value bar menu. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your The White Hart reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.