“Wonderful little place” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
“Wonderful little place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2013

It would appear I have now found an amazing restaurant in Buckingham where I can while away my spare hours! I think this restaurant is new or at least I haven't spotted it before and I have been missing a great treat! I went with some friends on a Friday night. The place was busy and buzzing. The staff were very friendly and efficient and the food to die for - I could have eaten the chorizo in wine time and time again! As a wine lover I thought their wine list was impressive with plenty of good wines to choose from. I can't wait for my next visit!!

• Visited April 2013

Buckingham, United Kingdom
“Great Little Place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2013

I went there for dinner last night with friends, pretty empty, but what an opportunity missed, Food and atmosphere was great, a little gem to Buckingham.
Come on folks visit this bar you wont be disappointed.

• Visited April 2013
Leicestershire, United Kingdom
“Lovely food and atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2013

This is a newly opened Tapas and wine bar. We found it to be lovely. The service was good, efficient but not intrusive. The menu had lots of choices which gave us problems in whittling it down to the number of dishes we woudl be able to eat - we could have happily ordered almost everything. The restauarant is very simply decorated and looks fresh, clean, warm and inviting. Will definitely be going back again.

• Visited March 2013
Buckingham, United Kingdom
“Worth a visit”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2013

Hubby and I stopped in on Saturday lunch to check out our new tapas restaurant. Foodwise it was very tasty and well presented although could have been warmer. We sat upstairs, the kitchen is downstairs. For most of lunch we were the only people upstairs so had to create our own atmosphere. The waiter was friendly and helpful and knowledable about the menu. We hope footfall will increase as they deserve to do well. We will definitely return.

• Visited March 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Buckingham,England
“lovely place to share tasty plates of delicious food with friends”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2013

Great atmosphere for a girlie evening of chat, drinks and eating great little plates of tapes from around the Mediterranean!
Good selection of meat, fish and vegetable tapas. Served beautifully, hot and freshly cooked.
Wine menu is varied to suit all tastes and purses!
Great place all round!