“Visting Thailand after eating here” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #3 of 76 Restaurants in Dunstable
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Description: Dunstable’s most popular Thai restaurant has been situated in Dunstable town for more than 15 years. Lumpini offering a range of authentic Thai cuisine that you are sure to enjoy a fantastic meal in the wonderful Thai style service and friendly atmosphere. We offer an exclusive lunchtime menu with each meal specifically designed to be prepared and delivered to your table in the shortest time possible. Additionally, our exclusive Thai lunches cost starting from only £4.95. OPEN HOURS (Flexible):TUESDAY - SUNDAYLunch: 12:00 pm. - 2:30 pm.Dinner: 5:30 pm. - 11:00 pm.CLOSED: MONDAYCollection takeaway - 15% discountAll major credit/debit cards accepted with chip & pin.On Friday, Saturday and Special Day, please reserve your table to avoid your disappointment.
Dunstable
“Visting Thailand after eating here”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2012

I kid you not, I loved the food so much that we booked a holiday to visit Thailand. I have nearly eaten my way through the menu and have yet to find something that I dont like. Been checking out trip advisor for the Thai cookery lessons over in Chang Mai so I can hopefully try cook some of these delights at home but that will never stop me visiting Lumpini's though. The welcoming feeling as you walk through the door and then the senses are greeted with the aromoas in the air make it a pure delight for me.

• Visited June 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Dunstable
“Really good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2012

I have eaten at Lumpini on numerous occasions and have never been disappointed. The food is very good quality at a reasonable price. The staff are friendly and efficient. I am happy to recommend this restaurant.

Visited May 2012
Dunstable, United Kingdom
“Good food and good service at reasonable prices”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2012

I live in Dunstable, so I know most of the restaurants, both in town and in the surrounding area.

Lumpini has always been a favourite, because the food is good and the service is great. The menu choice is vast. Often they have 'Specials' like a banquet night. They vary the set menus too, so there's always something new.

What more could you want?

• Visited April 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Luton
“Highly recommended”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2012

Great food, friendly staff and reasonable prices. Try the Mixed Pad Thai Noodles. Takeaway is great too with a little discount as well.

Visited April 2012
Wheaton, IL
“Great find”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2012

I've been to Dunstable several times and I think that Lumpini is a standout in the town. Excellent food--I craved it even after I returned home to the states. I will go back!

Visited March 2012