“Yuengling Lager on Draft” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #3 of 3 Restaurants in Grassy Key
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Local cuisine, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Takeout, Late Night, Dessert
Description: Welcome to The Wreck & Galley Grill in Grassy Key Florida ... A "local's favorite" ... New owners Betty & Tim Langdon invite you to come in for food & fun ... Featuring Happy Hour 4 to 7 Monday through Friday & live entertainment with Dan Sullivan every Wednesday evening 5:30 to 8:30 ... The Wreck ... Always a good time!
Hatboro, Pennsylvania
“Yuengling Lager on Draft”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2014

Nice Restaurant with Yuengling Lager on Draft for a taste of home. We had mostly appetizers like steamers and poppers that were good.

Visited March 2014

Davenport, Florida
“Good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2014

I had the Wreck Fish Sandwich, it was very good. The Key Lime Pie here is really good, I do not Key Lime Pie but this pie here is different.

• Visited June 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Marathon, Florida
“Exceptional Service!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2014

I was heading into work early one morning and decided to stop for breakfast. They have just started offering breakfast. Got there just after opening time and caught them a little unprepared. However, they were very accommodating and were able to provide a great breakfast to see me through a very hectic work day. I have eaten here before. I particularly like the local musician performances. It is nice to kick back and enjoy a relaxed meal with the entertainment. It is disappointing that I cannot enjoy the margueritas I love here since they only serve beer and wine. However, the portions are huge. I ordered the fish and chips and got 4 very large pieces of fish. I definitely will come back again and again.

• Visited June 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Bradenton
“Good place to stop if you're not feeling particular..”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2014

Wasn't the best, wasn't the worst. The staff was phenomenal. They we're extremely catering to us, they we're great with my children, I really was pleased. They we're timely, and our food was relatively quick for a big order. The food wasn't the best, but it was memorable. I had jerk chicken, and it was good, but nothing special. I do recommend it, though. Good place. Awesome cat that hangs out begging while you eat, we got a kick out of her.

• Visited May 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Springfield, Missouri, United States
“Delicious sandwiches!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2014

My husband and I were recently in the keys and stopped there on a recommendation. We weren't disappointed! My husband had a fried grouper sandwich and I had the grilled Mahi and we both thoroughly enjoyed what we ordered. The side of potato salad was tasty and the combination of a remoulade and tartar sauce made for a juicy, dripping wonder of a a sandwich. The service was friendly, efficient and knowledgeable. We're coming back, for certain!

• Visited May 2014