“Good food” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #3 of 3 Restaurants in Grassy Key
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Local cuisine, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Takeout, Late Night, Dessert
Description: Welcome to The Wreck & Galley Grill in Grassy Key Florida ... A "local's favorite" ... New owners Betty & Tim Langdon invite you to come in for food & fun ... Featuring Happy Hour 4 to 7 Monday through Friday & live entertainment with Dan Sullivan every Wednesday evening 5:30 to 8:30 ... The Wreck ... Always a good time!
Davenport, Florida
“Good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2014

I had the Wreck Fish Sandwich, it was very good. The Key Lime Pie here is really good, I do not Key Lime Pie but this pie here is different.

• Visited June 2014

Marathon, Florida
“Exceptional Service!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2014

I was heading into work early one morning and decided to stop for breakfast. They have just started offering breakfast. Got there just after opening time and caught them a little unprepared. However, they were very accommodating and were able to provide a great breakfast to see me through a very hectic work day. I have eaten here before. I particularly like the local musician performances. It is nice to kick back and enjoy a relaxed meal with the entertainment. It is disappointing that I cannot enjoy the margueritas I love here since they only serve beer and wine. However, the portions are huge. I ordered the fish and chips and got 4 very large pieces of fish. I definitely will come back again and again.

• Visited June 2014
Bradenton
“Good place to stop if you're not feeling particular..”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2014

Wasn't the best, wasn't the worst. The staff was phenomenal. They we're extremely catering to us, they we're great with my children, I really was pleased. They we're timely, and our food was relatively quick for a big order. The food wasn't the best, but it was memorable. I had jerk chicken, and it was good, but nothing special. I do recommend it, though. Good place. Awesome cat that hangs out begging while you eat, we got a kick out of her.

• 3 of 5 stars Food
Springfield, Missouri, United States
“Delicious sandwiches!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2014

My husband and I were recently in the keys and stopped there on a recommendation. We weren't disappointed! My husband had a fried grouper sandwich and I had the grilled Mahi and we both thoroughly enjoyed what we ordered. The side of potato salad was tasty and the combination of a remoulade and tartar sauce made for a juicy, dripping wonder of a a sandwich. The service was friendly, efficient and knowledgeable. We're coming back, for certain!

• 5 of 5 stars Food
Columbus, Ohio
“The fish was delish.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2014

We had the calamari to start, and it was good but not anything special. I got the blackened fish sandwich and it was delicious. My husband got the buffalo fish sandwich and he said he liked it but it wasn't anything special. The waitress was really sweet and gave us our drinks on the house. The prices were fair, especially for fresh fish. We were really happy we found The Wreck & Galley Grill because at that point in our trip, we were starving and it felt like it was sent from Heaven. :)