“great food” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night, Dessert
Fort Myers
“great food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2012

They will cook your catch of day.Breakfast is quiet and fresh, just what we need to start our day

Visited July 2011

Orlando, Florida
“This place is ranked number 1 for a reason. Exceptional Food.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2012

We arrived before the cutoff time of 5:15 without a reservation and were seated immediately. We heard and read such great feedback about the early bird specials, I can guarantee they did not let us down. I ordered the Duck and 3 other party members had the Hogfish prepared two different ways. I have never seen the portion of Duck for the price when it was served. I was extremely pleased, some of the best prepared Duck I have eaten. I also tasted both preparations of the Hogfish and both were delicious, although my personal preference was the lightly pan fried style, the lemon caper was delicious as well, I just preferred the lightly pan fried. It is small and filled very quickly so I would recommend a reservation or show up early.

• Visited April 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Berkley, Michigan
“Super fast and great food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2012

We ate breakfast here almost every morning, included in our stay, the service was great, quick and the food was excellent!

Visited April 2012
Detroit, Michigan
“"Slowwwwwww"”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2012

wait is long and food just ok , go down the street a couple miles to the sea food factory much better place and better priced.

Visited March 2012
Charlotte, North Carolina
“A Wonderful Recommendation”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2012

This is a restaurant that was referred to us from the hotel staff at the hotel we were staying in. This place was hidden, it's located behind a hotel named Rainbow Bend. We drove by it the first time and turned around and found it. Inside, the restaurant wasn't fancy, but comfortable with charm. We went without a reservation, and that was fine, but I would recommend calling ahead. After we were seated, we ordered the Escargot á la Hideaway, so delicious! Afterwards, my friend and I shared the specialty of the restaurant, Whole Roasted Duck à la Hideaway. Oh my goodness, the duck was halved already for us when served and it was plenty for two. I don't even know how to describe the flavor on the outside of the duck, except to say, scrumptious. I loved every wonderful bite of it. The meal was a special treat, in fact we returned the next night and had another delicious meal. My friend had the veal, he said it was the best he's ever had, and I had the Seafood Wellington. It was very good too, but I have to say that winner was the duck for me. I would definitely recommend this place to anyone, I don't know if you'll be able to find anything better around there, I enjoyed it that much.

• Visited March 2012